Anyone else WFH due to virus?

AmusedDragon

15 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

Are any of you still working from home?

My current employer plans to keep us working from home until January 2021 at the very earliest. 

Unfortunately with my job (supplying medical products to the hospitals) we don't have an option of working from home since we need to be in a sterile environment at all times, we have just gotten busier and busier recently and its taking a toll on everyone here recently.  

I'm off for the summer (I work in a school), but I have no idea what it will look like come August when kids and staff are expected to go back and teach/learn.

I was working from home on some days, and reported to work most days from April-June.  My principal is an interesting character as she is fully gloved and masked, but wants people in the building. Idk... 

Been working from home since mid-march. My company doesn't yet have a timeline for when we will be back in the office / at our clients, but there is talk to allow work from home as an option indefinitely. I work in accounting so it is definitely possible to stay working from home; however, I do somewhat miss the in-person interaction. 

In normal times I run a catering company. Since that whole set up is not compatible with a Covid world we've semi-"reopened" as a delivery and takeout service. Business is basically flat-lined so this probably won't last. 

13 hours ago, Beric said:

In normal times I run a catering company. Since that whole set up is not compatible with a Covid world we've semi-"reopened" as a delivery and takeout service. Business is basically flat-lined so this probably won't last. 

Were you able to apply for / receive a PPP forgivable loan? If not they extended it and it's not too late, but you should apply ASAP.  We already ran through ours, but it helped with payroll and rent for a solid 2 months.