Ox1899

Ox1899 Membership Application [JR]

Ox1899
Posted (edited)

1) What is your current display name?

Ox1899
2) Are you a Runescape member? Membership (P2P) is required.

Yes
3) Have you been a member of The Gladiatorz before?

No
4) List your clan and team history (including those you joined on other accounts):

I will be completely honest with you, in that I cannot remember the name of the last clan I ran with and I cannot seem to find it in my post history. I do know it split up due to poor management just before I left, but I honestly can't remember anything else

5) Are you currently in any other clan? (including those you joined on other accounts). With the exception of ironmen, we do not allow multi-clanning.:

No
6) Who recruited you, could you provide a name? If no one did, how did you find us?

Chopper75 (link to recruitment thread post here (Recruitment post)
7) Which timezone are you in?

GMT
8) Are you prepared to maintain moderate forum and game activity? 

Absolutely.
9) Have you added Beric (Leader), and Bluee Iris (head Mentor) to your friends list? If not, please add us.

Will do 

Done

Edited by Ox1899
Confirmed adding of Beric and Iris and added link to recruitment post

Beric

Welcome! When you're free please pop into our clan chat and request an invite. Anyone ranked organiser or higher will be able to assist you. 

If you're not sure how to do that we've got a guide right here: 

suria

Welcome Ox

suria

Invited into the CC. Needs Junior.

@Beric @Bluee Iris

Ox1899
9 minutes ago, suria said:

Welcome Ox

Thank you. Glad to be here :)

Deathcon

Welcome!

Kristi

Welcome

Ox1899

Again, thank you to everyone for the welcomes. Are there any further steps I need to take?

Chopper75

Welcome! Nope you will be assigned two mentors who will help you with your first month in the clan! 

thegreatwha

Welcome to the clan! :banana:

Beric
17 minutes ago, Ox1899 said:

Again, thank you to everyone for the welcomes. Are there any further steps I need to take?

10 minutes ago, Chopper75 said:

Nope you will be assigned two mentors who will help you with your first month in the clan! 

^ What he said. Just hang out and Bluee Iris will assign you a couple of mentors within the next day or so, and they'll take it from there. But if you want a head start the rest of the Junior membership process is outlined here

Sansa

Welcome :)

Bluee Iris

Hiya, and welcome to the clan @Ox1899! :hi: 

Now that you’ve been invited to the clan, you’ll be going through your Junior trial period. You can further read about the trial period from the link mentioned below, and through a forum PM I’ll be sending you. Your mentors are: Beric, and Chopper75. Please make sure to add them in game so they may begin helping you. Good luck! :) 

Junior Trial Period Information:

http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6-junior-mentoring-program/

Ox1899
6 hours ago, Bluee Iris said:

Hiya, and welcome to the clan @Ox1899! :hi: 

Now that you’ve been invited to the clan, you’ll be going through your Junior trial period. You can further read about the trial period from the link mentioned below, and through a forum PM I’ll be sending you. Your mentors are: Beric, and Chopper75. Please make sure to add them in game so they may begin helping you. Good luck! :) 

Junior Trial Period Information:

http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6-junior-mentoring-program/

I'll make sure to do so. :)

Sir Berry

Welcome!