Anyone playing Animal Crossing New Horizons?

Red-san

FC: SW-4570-3851-1232

Looking to hangout, help each other out & such.

We can trade fruits or if you are looking for an item that I can make, let me know & I'll make it if I am able to, I can either make it for free if you bring me the required items to make them for you which I will let you know what to bring or I can charge lower than 20% of what Timmy & Tommy is offering. I'm not keeping my extra bugs, fish & fossils, so I will be selling them off for money through the npc traders, but if you request a certain bug, fish or fossil I will keep an eye out for it for you in return for Bells, which I will lower the price by 20% that I normally sell for or for a trade of something I don't have of equal value, which I am not going by player value, I'm going by game value to make things fair between this clan & my friends. :)

Edited by Red-san

I'm fighting myself over buying a Switch just for one game...but it's probably going to happen. 

Just now, Beric said:

I'm fighting myself over buying a Switch just for one game...but it's probably going to happen. 

I can suggest other games as well if you happen to buy a switch. :D

1 hour ago, Beric said:

I did this a few months ago. I really wanted to play the new Pokemon while I was on flights/long drives during my Australia trip. I managed to not buy one, but now the temptation is there again, especially being confined to my house for an indefinite amount of time :/

1 hour ago, Beric said:

34 minutes ago, Cam L said:

temptation is there again

If you like RPGs

Octopath Traveler is a great story, i like the 2d pixel artstyle.

Timespinner (a cheap indie game on eshop for like 12$) some neat game also 2d pixel art.

Yeah, I've been watching streams of this game and it's basically The Arc but cuter. 

2 hours ago, Rafi said:

@Beric my wife is basically doing uncharted isles now minus the afk part. You’d be right at home. 

Oh I know I'd love it. I was obsessed with the first game 

3 hours ago, Cam L said:

Yeah, I've been watching streams of this game and it's basically The Arc but cuter. 

Yeah. Pretty sure the entire design thought process behind this is cuteness. 

7 hours ago, Gazelien said:

I play animal crossing horizons. Maybe we can add each others as friends and visits each others island?

That would be awesome! :)

I've updated a trade list on the first post, that way it'll give other people some ideas of what I have to offer on this game.

Bought a Switch last night and am loving it. I've been under so much stress lately due to work/Covid and this has been a great way to relax. 

17 hours ago, James said:

Bought a Switch last night and am loving it. I've been under so much stress lately due to work/Covid and this has been a great way to relax. 

I agree, it does help with a lot of stress with all the fun games it has. Feel free to add me & we could play some games together. :)

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, MiniMoonPies said:

This is all I've been playing lately!!! It really is therapeutic. Favorite villager? :D 

I haven't really found anyone I 100% can say it's my favorite, even from the past games, but if I had to pick one from my village now, I would say... Mira

Mira_NewHorizon.png?width=1920

10 hours ago, Red-san said:

I haven't really found anyone I 100% can say it's my favorite, even from the past games, but if I had to pick one from my village now, I would say... Mira

Mira_NewHorizon.png?width=1920

Oh she's a cutie!!! Mine is Maple. :aww: 

2kQuypS.png