Creativity is contagious. Pass it on. -- Art thread

BaconTaco

I love art, music, and every tv show created by Michael Schur.

I'm hoping this can be an outlet for everyone to share their creative side by posting your art.   It can be anything (I'm imagining visual art, but whatever.  Pics of 3D art, music, photography, awesome sigs by Ani).  Please share!!

I just got Procreate for my iPad and I'm trying to learn how to use it.  Digital art is totally new for me.  It's a little weird drawing on glass.

I'll get this rolling with my first digital piece.  I am psyched to see what you all create! 

My dog is literally the coolest.  She's a gorgeous model (and doesn't mind posing nude).

03dT0Tv.jpg

Edited by BaconTaco
30 minutes ago, Kristi said:

Your drawing looks super good :D

Thanks! I'll put more in here as I do them.  I'm still trying to learn how use the program.  I really want to see some other people's stuff.  Maybe we have some Lego builders or performance artists.

Yooo, I do extremely scuffed MS Paint art!! I make profile pictures and whatever else people want me to make them. I also draw/write everything with my mouse because I cba getting a tablet or stylus or whatever hench art stuff people use. Here's some random stuff I've made recently, you might recognize some of the gamers in these if you hang out in w6.

image0.jpg

Here's a profile pic I drew for a gamer the other day 4fun. 

image1.jpg

Here's a disaster soccer game with like 900 inside jokes I drew for a gamer, he wanted a new desktop background and I was like, "say less I gotchu." Spot the Gladz in here, woo!

I also make extremely dumb guides on Reddit that no one should ever follow. Here's my 100% Telos Guide if you're interested. These take about a week to make. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/ef67zz/100_enrage_telos_guide_but_made_entirely_in_ms/ 

@Evergreen Yo there is so much work in that soccer game!  That's awesome and must have taken forever.  Drawing with a mouse is talent all by itself, and you "drew" all the text too.  Really cool.

Here's a design I drew and cut out of vinyl to put on a t-shirt. It's my dog again. I'll try and do something besides her even tho she is my muse....

p1mOcxA.jpg

3 hours ago, Evergreen said:

Yooo, I do extremely scuffed MS Paint art!! I make profile pictures and whatever else people want me to make them. I also draw/write everything with my mouse because I cba getting a tablet or stylus or whatever hench art stuff people use. Here's some random stuff I've made recently, you might recognize some of the gamers in these if you hang out in w6.

image0.jpg

Here's a profile pic I drew for a gamer the other day 4fun. 

image1.jpg

Here's a disaster soccer game with like 900 inside jokes I drew for a gamer, he wanted a new desktop background and I was like, "say less I gotchu." Spot the Gladz in here, woo!

I also make extremely dumb guides on Reddit that no one should ever follow. Here's my 100% Telos Guide if you're interested. These take about a week to make. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/ef67zz/100_enrage_telos_guide_but_made_entirely_in_ms/ 

LMFAO. I'm dying

Just now, Kris_Kronkle said:

KwSVgqD.jpg

herbert in real life courtesy of my gf

HELLLLLLLL YEAH THAT thing is fucking DOPE! 

:cheers:

On 4/4/2020 at 3:06 PM, Evergreen said:

This is incredible, I love it :aww: 

27 minutes ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

KwSVgqD.jpg

herbert in real life courtesy of my gf

It's so cute but I also want to die :( 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't art, but this is one of my favorite art pieces.

Bonus to anyone who knows what it is.

slide_32.jpg

And just for good measure, here's another one, these are both by Marcel Duchamp 

20150719231100!Duchamp_-_Nude_Descending