Kristi

Runescape username meaning

ToxKetZil

Well my RSN comes from the obby shield name toktz-ket-zil - ToxKetZil.
Was the only thing i could come up with at the moment.

Amri

Amri comes from an Arabic/Islamic proverb and its definition is contextual. In context, it refers to self-confidence and boldness. Also, I really wanted a clean four-letter username so it was a win win! 

MrElemantal

MrElemantal

Elemantal comes from the fact i love using elemenal abilities in games i play  the reason it elemAntal refers back to the mr prefix and mantal is a form of molten rock

Kiyora

Kiyora, named after Kiyora Yanagi from the Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls

Kingpiplup

KingPiplup .. my favorite pokemon is Piplup, and thats about it

Jigs Wz34

made the account back in 2001.. was intended to be Jigs@wz34. i was 10 and loved jigsaws. 

StubbornHunter

I go by StubbornHunter, on RS my username is StubbornOne. Hunter is what everyone calls me online, an old username that stuck as the years went on. The Stubborn part comes from being an Aries, and usually being called stubborn. While I may be a bit hard-headed I usually mean well and promise I am friendly, just hard to persuade sometimes, lol <3 

Bentniteee

Bentniteee is just another version of Bent Nite which was the name of an account I shared with friends over a decade ago. I have no idea why it was named that because I didn't play on that account until it was a pretty high level. I'm pretty sure the account is banned now.

Red Rat17

All of my usual nicknames were already taken, so I let Jagex pick one for me. It kinda just stuck in my friends group, and now I use a modified version of it for my gamertag on Xbox. 

Been thinking of changing it, but overall, it lets me use my avatar, so I think I'll keep it around :) 

Dan G

I just bashed the keyboard and went with what it produced :dunno:

Linda

I like AFI. My favorite song was already in use so I picked another emo sounding name instead.

X_Silence_X

Silence nothing like peace and tranquility to clear the mind thats why i chose it as my RSN no real story 

gregest

The name gregest actually came from a different game, when I started playing guild wars 2 I made my character absolutely massive and gave him a beard and he kinda looked like a greg but the name greg was taken so I went with the better option, gregest

Rosati

Mines pretty simple, My last name :lol:

Livigne

I usually go by Porkvahkiin in other games, my friends used to make fun of me by calling me a pig, I got attached to it no hard feeling it's all for fun, and I was hooked on Skyrim at that time. 

Therefore, the name! For some reason I can't quite remember I went with Livigne on rs, and it stucked with me too. So I switch between these two name around.

xDeni

Denis is my real name and Deni is a nickname from friends/family so I went with that but it was taken so I put a x in front because reasons,so yeah I’m lame with my rsn 

ImAlex1

IRL name, "Alex" and the "Im" part is a mystery. Not sure why I put that but it's my username for almost every account I have!

Mrs Dewfus

When I first started playing RS my name was darkkshadow9 from back when I use to play a mobile game called "game of war fire age" I got that nickname because in the kingdom I was in I was considered an elitist and they would joke with me saying I cast a dark shadow upon the land, anyway that was my original RSN name then I  thought since my hubby got me to start playing the game and everyone started saying I should have named myself Mrs dewfus since my hubbys RSN is dewfus 

Sethevier

My brother was killed in a motorcycle accident. Being the main gamer in the family, I took his username in his honor.