What show's are y'all into?

Endorosaurus

Endorosaurus

I just love watching shows on Netflix and other platforms such as Hulu. Just post here if you have any good shows that y'all watch.

I love to watch:

Stranger Things - A bit scary, but also funny and very cool. I love the idea behind it.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica - people said this show was dark, but honestly I think it's fine, just a bit dark.

Stargate SG1 and Atlantis - Honestly my favorite show from all time, made in the 90s and it never ceases entertaining me.

Put your favorite shows in the replies!

I am not sure this show is my favourite :/ I have it on in the background while I am digging it's on Netflix and called Beastars, it's kind weird tbh :lol: 

Also you may as well binge watch Ru Paul's Drag Race

new jersey's life sized bratz doll

Netflix shows I like,

Stranger Things

13 Reasons Why

Living with Yourself

I am not Okay with This

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina(my fav)

The Haunting of Hill House

You

Edited by Kristi
2 hours ago, Maggie said:

Beastars

i saw that earlier while browsing and it reminded me of zootopia with the whole "predator reverting to instincts" is this accurate?

Just finished Sherlock with my wife. Great show. I also enjoy anime, yes I am somewhat a weeb, My hero acadamia just finished their season and I would highly recommend the series. :D 

2 hours ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

i saw that earlier while browsing and it reminded me of zootopia with the whole "predator reverting to instincts" is this accurate?

Yeah it is but it's different as well more dramatic and lots of internal monologues :sly:

Currently running shows:

Survivor

Lego Masters

Stumptown

The Rookie

Ended shows I'm watching for the first time:

Always Sunny

The League

Clone Wars

Shows I've seen multiple times, and keep rewatching:

The Office

Parks and Rec

How I Met Your Mother

Twilight Zone

Waiting for the most recent season of Outlander to become available off of Starz. 

Currently watching:

Handmaid's Tale - it's super fucked up. 

Tiger King - absolute absurdity.  Mostly watching so we understand the references our friends are throwing around. 

Also plan to watch Westworld Season 3 once we are up to date on Handmaid's Tale. 

• 2 weeks later...
Serval Shots

I don't get why Tiger King is so popular right now and why everyone is so hyped about it but whatever. 

Some shows I've seen: 

The 100

Steins; Gate

Steins; Gate 0

Sword Art Online

GATE

The Umbrella Academy

there are more but I just can't remember at the moment. I'm not really watching any at the moment but I recently saw Future Man on Hulu and started watching Kemono Friends on crunchyroll.

35 minutes ago, Serval Shots said:

Sword Art Online

Did you read the books?  I keep hearing this is really good.  How's the show?  Can I stream it?

Edited by BaconTaco
Serval Shots

@BaconTaco I actually haven't read the books but I have heard good things about them. Yes you can stream and the show is great I think! You can stream from Netflix the first two seasons or watch on crunchyroll. Don't quote me on this but I think it's on Hulu as well; I know the other animes I mentioned are also on hulu.

20 hours ago, BaconTaco said:

Did you read the books?  I keep hearing this is really good.  How's the show?  Can I stream it?

So I'm going to be real, ive watched the entire series.

Also a lot of people dont understand why season 1 is kinda bad; the guy who created it never intended for it to be an anime, it was originally submitted to a novel contest with a limit on page count. This meant details are skipped and never fleshed out, pacing feels off, and alot of time skips happen.

(Pay attention to the Floor level/dates; this will make sense if you watch it)

I LOVE the concept, but there are glaring plot holes if you take it seriously other than just some form of entertainment to enjoy.

Don't get me wrong I like the series overall but there are some issues i have with season 1's second arc ( fairy arc is like the worst imo)

S2 was okay, movie was okay.

Season 3 is pretty fire though, unfortunately the 2nd half of season 3 is delayed due to COVID-19.

On 4/21/2020 at 10:28 AM, Deathcon said:

Season 3 is pretty fire though, unfortunately the 2nd half of season 3 is delayed due to COVID-19.

The sadness. :( 

Started watching The Expanse on amazon prime.   It's getting good.  Started a little slow I thought, but I heard good things so I stuck with it.  Glad I did.

On 4/9/2020 at 10:20 PM, Rafi said:

Handmaid's Tale

Have you tried reading the book?

@BaconTaco I can highly recommend the books. They're good

Edited by Isurugi Noe

the Sopranos

Breaking Bad

Dexter

South Park

Rick and Morty

One Punch Man

Fairy Tail