Slayer Training Advice

luke1196

Hi,

I want to train Slayer up, however struggling to find what the best way of training it up is? I'm 66 Slayer and 99 combat, so 1 combat level away from moving up to Duradel. However, I am also looking on wiki about reaper tasks, and although I would have to fight the lower level bosses, the experience seems to be much higher. So I'm just wondering what the best way to training Slayer up is? Continuing Slayer tasks or go do reaper tasks

You can only do one reaper task per day so that won't get you very far. Do normal slayer tasks. Get decent gear and kill things quickly, multiple at a time if you can manage. Make sure to use the boosts available to you, 3-6% from clan avatar buff from the citadel and you can get +50% xp if you use a Scrimshaw of Sacrifice (but they only last 1 hour and cost ~750k and eat all of your drops).

What does your gear/supplies look like?

Low level slayer isn't that great, but you can power through it.

Full slayer helm ( complete smoking kills quest )

T70 power armor ( bandos, ubjugation, armadyl armors)

T80+ weapons

Lots of prayer pots/overloads of some kind ( please dont use regulars, atleast make them holy overloads as they are cheaper to use)

Familiars can help, either use some sort of combat familiar or one that holds more supplies

Do reaper tasks every day if you can do the boss ( you can ask for a different assignment a few times each day at the cost of the amount of pts you receive)

Honestly low level slayer just comes down to doing the tasks till you can get to 90+ when most of it gets better in terms of drops and gp

6 hours ago, Deathcon said:

(please dont use regulars, atleast make them holy overloads as they are cheaper to use)

What's wrong with regular overloads? :sly:

xPolar Bear
53 minutes ago, Rafi said:

What's wrong with regular overloads? :sly:

Regular overloads cost a fortune to make and you get 4 doses out of it. However, if you add a prayer renewal (4) to the mix and make it a Holy Overload you end up getting an extra 2 doses per overload. So its much more cost efficient.

5 hours ago, xPolar Bear said:

Regular overloads cost a fortune to make and you get 4 doses out of it. However, if you add a prayer renewal (4) to the mix and make it a Holy Overload you end up getting an extra 2 doses per overload. So its much more cost efficient.

My god this is brilliant. 

7 hours ago, xPolar Bear said:

:shok: