Need Epic Music recommendations!

Xyrooo

Hello Gladiatorz!

I require your assistance to create the greatest epic music playlist of all time.

I love this genre however, I feel like there may be some great songs I'm missing out on.

Link me your favorites and assist me in creating the greatest epic music playlist to play RS3.

Thank you!

Edit: Just noticed this may be harder then I thought as Epic isn't an actual Genre xD

Edited by Xyrooo

That one is more open with 170+ pages! I want a thread of just epic music as that's the only genre I listen to. 

Thank you for your recommendation :) 

Also, I think there may be a misunderstanding hahaha, I am looking for literal "epic music".

Like this 

Edited by Xyrooo

Yuge list in spoilers

"This is like super epic battle music almost, like the music that plays when the odds are all against you, but you go and give it your all and become a total badass"

Spoiler

Brand X Music

AudioMachine

Two steps from hell

Those are the 3 youtube channels i know that have most epic music.

Heres 2 long mixes 8hr+

4 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

Yuge list in spoilers

"This is like super epic battle music almost, like the music that plays when the odds are all against you, but you go and give it your all and become a total badass"

Reveal hidden contents

Brand X Music

AudioMachine

Two steps from hell

Those are the 3 youtube channels i know that have most epic music.

Heres 2 long mixes 8hr+

MY MAN!!! thank you

I always think of Carl Orff's Carmina Burana, but that's probably because it's been used a million times.  That doesn't make it any less epic tho.

1 hour ago, BaconTaco said:

Carl Orff's Carmina Burana

I never cared to find out what the name of this track was called :lol: so thank you.

romeo_in_luv

what kind of music genre do you like? i know some rap. r%b, pop, hip hop, and rock, greats of all time

romeo_in_luv

if u ever seen the t.v. show "supernatural" (its on netflix) the main song for their last episode is called "carry on my wayward son" great rock song, great solos, the lyircs are just to die for