IOS Beta - Did anyone get it?

BaconTaco

I was refreshing like crazy and clicked the link when it popped at noon (EST).. "beta test full"

Did anyone get lucky??

So if 9900 spots took 8 seconds to fill... this will be full in 2 seconds? :xd: 

Better relog for PID like 50 times before

1 hour ago, Cyruss said:

So if 9900 spots took 8 seconds to fill... this will be full in 2 seconds? :xd: 

Better relog for PID like 50 times before

it was only 1k spots the first time, this one is 2k.

still dumb they can only do 9900 spots for players

Looks like we have another chance tomorrow morning.  5am EST (10:00 BST - 9:00 game time)

I woke up early this morning to try again.  

I started refreshing at 4:58.  At 5:00 the link let me thru and it automatically opened the testflight app, with a "download" button.  I excited clicked it and got an error saying "testflght available"  So. Nope.  DIdn't get it again, but made it to the second step this time.

I got in this morning but won't be trying it out extensively until I've used up my bonus experience time.

That said, initial takeaway's that on iPad I'm losing about 1% battery per minute on the 'Balanced' settings preset, and it looks rough. Oddly blurry but still needing antialiasing - like it's upscaled from a lower resolution. Strange. I'll try it on my phone at some point but if the UI is universal across iPad and iPhone then this is going to be interesting...

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got in yesterday!  I really like that I can play at work now :)  The interface will take some getting used to, but overall it looks pretty good.  Chat is going to be hardest part.  It needs chat tabs.  

Don't try to do combat, it just realllllllllllly bad.