I need geepee

Chewy

Kill hill giants and sell big bones.

:trollface:

The only real ways to make money anymore are by selling Dungeoneering floors or killing Nex. Bots aren't gonna be keyin' sub20s or mass killing Nex anytime soon. All of the mindless ways to make money like killing dragons are dominated by bots, leaving only the skilled labor for real players. Of which in this game there is little :lolface:

I doubt I could even afford the supplies for a hard clue... *sadface*

All the hacker left was like...a dragon defender. :S

Get a task in Kuradel's dungeon, then hop around until you find 2 people leaving behind their hides and or bones on the ground at blue drags. Bring a BoB and a charged glory and bank all of it. They are ~2k each per hide and ~2.5k each per bone, and tons of people leave them behind. On a good server, you could make a few hundred k an hour by just looting.

Occupy varrock street and demand a bailout

I see what you did there!

Get a task in Kuradel's dungeon, then hop around until you find 2 people leaving behind their hides and or bones on the ground at blue drags. Bring a BoB and a charged glory and bank all of it. They are ~2k each per hide and ~2.5k each per bone, and tons of people leave them behind. On a good server, you could make a few hundred k an hour by just looting.

Gosh Rafi you're so poor :lolface:

Gosh Rafi you're so poor :lolface:

It was a suggestion for others!

I've only done it once... so far! :trollface:

Iv made some good money of runecrafting and off mining. They are both pretty boring. Also what kitra said, doing toadflax runs is a good amount of money. Also killing revs can be good money (iv done 3 trips and made about a mill) using only pizza halves =D