I am out of prison!

Samimo

And here it is, the moment I've been waiting on for a long time! First getting the pet at kc 2078 and now it's time for the big log completion! I spent 20ish days of doing nothing else but killing Nex everyday for several hours! I started killing Nex (again) after getting 99 Archaeology to complete the log and started at kc 1600~. I have done roughly about 1400kc since then and finally the grind is over. I was hard stuck in the Ancient Prison... At some point I felt that the Torva full helm didn't exist at all, the game just trolled me in and out with drops like Virtus boots which I got 16 of... I felt like every hour of Nex I did could be the one where I get the Torva helm but in the end, nothing and more nothing. Now that the grind is over and the log is completed! I want to thank everyone who believed in me and supported me during this grind, you guys are amazing!

And if anyone is going to go for the Nex log, good luck and have fun! I hope you finish your log sooner than I did, all you need to do is believe and hope for the best!

6wLI75g.png

7 minutes ago, Samimo said:

the game just trolled me in and out with drops like Virtus boots which I got 16 of...

Good lord... :o

Big gz Sami!  Who's next?

Samimo comes though and makes an example of persistence and strong will gg for the big earn of tenacity of the zarytes!  

10 hours ago, Beric said:

Is this real life 

No, it’s just fantasy. Easy come easy go! 

Congrats Samimo! 

3 minutes ago, Pizzas said:

Grats.

Too bad you didn't get those virtus boots back in late february when I was buying bulk virtus boots

I had a break back then but I'm sure I would supply you with them :shrug:

• 5 weeks later...