Aura Advice

Dan G

I've never paid much attention to auras since their release as they appeared to just be yet another thing requiring micromanagement. However, I understand that they're essential for even semi-efficient PvMing now. So I need your help please. Which should I be prioritising with my points count (below)?

0c8ce4840b.png

My skilling is minimal outside of completionist requirements so I'm mainly looking towards the damage-focussed ones.

I understand that there is some level of subjectivity here, but as I'm essentially blind, any pointers are better than where I am right now. I currently own only Vampyrism and Penance.

Thanks

24 minutes ago, Dan G said:

damage-focussed ones

The big ones got moved to wars retreat shop requiring you to PVM for a bit to unlock them, the ones you can get are:

Brawler

Runic accuracy

Sharpshooter

Upgrade them to the highest tier

Inspiration

Invigorate (upgrade to highest tier)

2 hours ago, Dan G said:

I currently own only Vampyrism and Penance.

Well fuck. You missed the opportunity to buy the important auras with loyalty points and no extra fuss. :sadbanana:

Nowadays you'll need to kill bosses for Marks of War to spend at War's Retreat. You'll want to prioritize Berserker, Maniacal, and Reckless

• 1 month later...

Oh wow, I logged in a long while back during a free month and bought Master Runic Mastery and thought nothing of it. So now you can't get that without unlocking it at War's retreat?

20 minutes ago, Nyphur said:

Oh wow, I logged in a long while back during a free month and bought Master Runic Mastery and thought nothing of it. So now you can't get that without unlocking it at War's retreat?

Nah, that one is still available for Loyalty Points. It's Berserker, Reckless, and Maniacal that have all moved to being purchases off of War's shop. Which is good if you're a new player, since those are all important PvM auras and it previously sucked to be stuck sitting and waiting for them.

Vampyrism and Dark Magic are also on that shop. But while nice to have, are less important to buy ASAP.