Mining

PrimeKiller

PrimeKiller

So im trying to get the most $$ from mining.  I am working toward a golem set and varrock tier set.  I tried googling it to see if im missing anything.  Any tips or other bonuses im missing?

You may not know it, but you just inadvertently referenced a 15-20 year old clan joke about making money from mining.  I think you'll fit right in here!

18 hours ago, Rafi said:

You may not know it, but you just inadvertently referenced a 15-20 year old clan joke about making money from mining.  I think you'll fit right in here!

It's been killing me trying to remember who the "make my money by mining!" quote was from. My best guess is Michael1o10o (or whatever his numbers were)? 

7 hours ago, Beric said:

It's been killing me trying to remember who the "make my money by mining!" quote was from. My best guess is Michael1o10o (or whatever his numbers were)? 

No clue. @James I feel like you have good memories for this kind of thing. Any idea? 

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping this because I have a question about mining...

I'm level 84, which mostly came from citadel....

I have not done the quests to mine Banite at any of the locations that require a quest to do so, which makes me stuck on how to train it to a level where I can do corrupted ore.

Is it worth going to Trollweiss to mine them (idk how to even get there), or what quest should I do that is easy enough to get me access to Banite ores?

Note, I'm not allowed to quest unless it's with @Lastresrt01... it's in our friends rulebook.

Just now, Hess said:

What's a porter :sly: 

An item you wear in your pocket slot that will bank certain items. Makes a few skills far more afk (namely archaeology, mining, fishing, wcing). 

You have to make them yourself, but the materials can be purchased off the GE: https://runescape.wiki/w/Sign_of_the_porter

Really glad you asked this before getting too into training mining :reporter:

@Hess Also if you're going to use porters try to get a grace of the elves necklace. It's not needed for them but you can store up to 500 porter charges on it so you don't constantly have to equip them when they run out. 

14 minutes ago, Pyrolord said:

@Hess Also if you're going to use porters try to get a grace of the elves necklace. It's not needed for them but you can store up to 500 porter charges on it so you don't constantly have to equip them when they run out. 

If only I was rich enough :(