I want to see everyone's UI

XaedanGaming

XaedanGaming

I just finished redoing my UI, but I wanted to poll you epic Gamerz and see what everyone's different setups are. My go-to standard setup is as follows:

XHGKl5V.png

Sexy. I'll be honest. I don't really have a UI set up at the moment. I might borrow some inspiration from yours though, if that's ok.

PurplePandah

It is very much still a work in progress, slowly filling the empty ability bars as I optimize my setup!

e4zgmJV.png

Edited by PurplePanda

actually looking at my bars and trying to understand how i play would be like what happens at the end of raiders of the lost ark

Trippybudzz

fngqTcr.jpg

Ignore the keybinds, still new to them and i rotate bunch of random stuff for whatever im doing for now.....it works for me :)

Edited by Trippybudzz

Qj9CTyf.jpg

There are for sure some things that could be improved about mine, but I like having everything flush along the bottom. 

2 hours ago, Cam L said:

Qj9CTyf.jpg

There are for sure some things that could be improved about mine, but I like having everything flush along the bottom. 

I legit had this exact UI for a while. Made changes for dumb cosmetic reasons, but always loved how minimal and functional this felt. Having all the extra screen space for the game is nice too.