Smithing

krillin2051

krillin2051

Any tips on leveling smithing.  It takes forever now and I haven’t used the new system much. Is it just a harder skill to level? 

you need to keep your heat up, its basically real life smithing, keep reheating items so its more easily worked into a form that resembles the end product.

make platebodies of each tier and upgrade them.

Protean bars are the 2nd best use of them I believe. I wasn't worried about profit, and just use your bonus exp, and proteans. Still made a ton with my mining mats/smithing bars

Good luck! :) 

2 hours ago, krillin2051 said:

It takes forever now and I haven’t used the new system much. Is it just a harder skill to level? 

I think it's actually faster now? :dunno:

Some things that can speed it up for you, depending on your level: Perfect Juju Smithing potion, Super Heat Form, Autoheater which can be upgraded to the Advanced Autoheater. It is also helpful to do your smithing at the Artisans' Workshop on world 70, where people will continually have Luminite injectors running. 

And this isn't intuitive, but you can create multiple projects at once and when you finish one you'll automatically continue smithing the next. It makes for a nice semi-afk experience. Just right click the forge to make the rest and fill your inventory with as many as you want. 

33 minutes ago, Beric said:

Some things that can speed it up for you, depending on your level: Perfect Juju Smithing potion, Super Heat Form, Autoheater which can be upgraded to the Advanced Autoheater. It is also helpful to do your smithing at the Artisans' Workshop on world 70, where people will continually have Luminite injectors running. 

And this isn't intuitive, but you can create multiple projects at once and when you finish one you'll automatically continue smithing the next. It makes for a nice semi-afk experience. Just right click the forge to make the rest and fill your inventory with as many as you want. 

This is like so new to me that I'm glad this topic was made

Thanks!  Gonna spend my DG points on that autoheater now! 

krillin2051
9 hours ago, Beric said:

Thankyou!! I played a long time ago when it took no time at all to make anything

I am just happy i got 99 before the update :reporter:

although I havn't actually tried smithing since rework maybe it's better :shrug:

sounds like they went with a steaming system now, like them ole coal trains :gainztrain: CHOOO CHOOO! 

3 hours ago, Wolf said:

I am just happy i got 99 before the update :reporter:

although I havn't actually tried smithing since rework maybe it's better :shrug:

sounds like they went with a steaming system now, like them ole coal trains :gainztrain: CHOOO CHOOO! 

Some of the higher tier smithing it can be a little useful but for lower level smithing items it is kinda of a pain  because it seems like the wait to make something is twice as long on some of those lower level ones