Next 99

Daraxerxes

At the moment I am working on 99 archaeology, but I am unsure what to level next! I currently have attack, prayer, constitution, smith, range, defence, strength, herb, magic, and slayer at 99.

Hit me up with those recommendations and why!

:the:

I have it at 93 right now but I like to save for for 2exp weekends after saving charms cause of how much I hate leveling it! :wacko:

Personally, Fishing, crafting, and divination are the main useful skills you have left. 

Fishing is an afk money maker at higher levels (or sell the raw, buy the cooked for profit). 

crafting lets you make your own high tier jewlery

Divination is another easy afk money maker 

Summoning is essential to get a yak, but as you mentioned, wait till a dbl exp for it. 

Good luck! :) 

Invention. One of the fastest skills you will ever train, and it offers so much. Beyond the usual bonuses to damage and survivability in combat, there are some very nice skilling perks. It'd be useful to have access to those when you get around to leveling some of your other skills. 

7 hours ago, Daraxerxes said:

I have it at 93 right now but I like to save for for 2exp weekends after saving charms cause of how much I hate leveling it! :wacko:

That's fair. Beric mentioned Invention which I would agree is an excellent skill to level - and quickly. The assistance of the skill spreads across a number of skills providing supplemental bonuses as well as significant combat benefits. 

I camped out abby demons in the slayer tower with my torva and nox scythe and just afked there siphoned at level 12 and went back to do more

I always recommend runecrafting. Rue is one of the best skilling pets and makes a ton of money if you do it through the abyss.

Thanks everyone for the recommendations! I will probably go fishing for the afk and I desperately need some form of income. :D

1 hour ago, Qwesticle said:

I always recommend runecrafting. Rue is one of the best skilling pets and makes a ton of money if you do it through the abyss.

I want to get rue but fate seems to not want me to have him lol

22 hours ago, Wolf said:

Quickly how?

I need some tips on invent lolol :reporter:

Augment your combat gear and slap stuff around until your gear is level 12. Then use an equipment siphon on it (you can buy these cheaply off the GE). Lots of people just do slayer, but you could camp something specific like Abby demons or Corrupted Creatures, etc. 

7 hours ago, Daraxerxes said:

Thanks everyone for the recommendations! I will probably go fishing for the afk and I desperately need some form of income. :D

Not to take the wind from your sails, but fishing is probably one of the absolute worst ways to make money :P

16 hours ago, Beric said:

Augment your combat gear and slap stuff around until your gear is level 12. Then use an equipment siphon on it (you can buy these cheaply off the GE). Lots of people just do slayer, but you could camp something specific like Abby demons or Corrupted Creatures, etc. 

Not to take the wind from your sails, but fishing is probably one of the absolute worst ways to make money :P

Well dang, shot down before I could get started. :chuffed:

23 hours ago, Beric said:

on my gear too? only used on mein weapoon :dang:   fuck lol

guess i should do my gear too ayyyeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 minute ago, Wolf said:

on my gear too? only used on mein weapoon :dang:   fuck lol

guess i should do my gear too ayyyeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yep! Your chest, legs, and weapon should all be augmented. 

And if you're training mining, fishing, woodcutting, smithing, or firemaking (and maybe something else it's too late at night for me to remember) they all have tools you can augment and level for some invention gains. This is slower than straight up combat, but if you're training them anyways why not? 

11 minutes ago, Beric said:

Yep! Your chest, legs, and weapon should all be augmented. 

And if you're training mining, fishing, woodcutting, smithing, or firemaking (and maybe something else it's too late at night for me to remember) they all have tools you can augment and level for some invention gains. This is slower than straight up combat, but if you're training them anyways why not? 

i just use death lotus for slayer right meow, should i upgrade it be4 augmentin or is it aiight ?

2 minutes ago, Wolf said:

i just use death lotus for slayer right meow, should i upgrade it be4 augmentin or is it aiight ?

I'd highly suggest moving to Armadyl, at least. Death Lotus is tank gear, and really shouldn't be used for most things.