Ancient invention perks

Qwesticle

I just started to put new perks on all my gear is it better to get rid of old as3 perks to replace them with equilibrium 4?

Equilibrium 4 (assuming your other perk is precise 6) is higher single target dps than as3 and even as4 by itself. Ideally the perk set you are going for on weapons is as follows

2hand: precise 6 ruthless 1, aftershock 4 equilibrium 2

dual wield: precise 6 aftershock 1 on main hand aftershock 4 equilibrium 2 offhand

Before I say anything, always feel comfortable using whatever gear you want. Its your game, play it as you like. If you want to put "talking" on your chest piece, imo, do it! 

That said, if you are looking to absolutely maximize damage, I would advise checking out the following: 

https://runescape.wiki/w/Optimal_PvM_Perk_Setup

At least starting and making sure you got all the entry perks, and then you can upgrade to the advanced later on and max your DPS. 

But as Kris mentioned, to your specific case, you may want to go for AS 4, EQ2 (under the advanced tab) since it appears you likely already have pretty high tier perks. 

Edited by Red Rat17
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2020 at 12:27 AM, Red Rat17 said:

Before I say anything, always feel comfortable using whatever gear you want. Its your game, play it as you like. If you want to put "talking" on your chest piece, imo, do it! 

That said, if you are looking to absolutely maximize damage, I would advise checking out the following: 

https://runescape.wiki/w/Optimal_PvM_Perk_Setup

At least starting and making sure you got all the entry perks, and then you can upgrade to the advanced later on and max your DPS. 

But as Kris mentioned, to your specific case, you may want to go for AS 4, EQ2 (under the advanced tab) since it appears you likely already have pretty high tier perks. 

Completely agree with this approach.