Another DXP Aug 7-17th

Deathcon

2 minutes ago, Pyrolord said:

I only recently started POF so I don't have nearly enough beans to buy much of anything. 

If you don't mind spending a little money you can buy adolescent dragons/zygos/whatever dinos and trade them in for beans. Could get quite a bit together before DXP hits. 

Is PoF really not fast enough for y'all as is? Lol

Also, with respect to Arch and a 4th quarter bonus XP week, I wouldn't bet too heavily on them granting more than 1.5x XP for it, but also see what I said about PoF above. 

14 hours ago, Beric said:

Cool. The week I'm going to be balls deep in a home improvement project. (Y)

:eyebrowwink:

I have no idea what to do for dxp now. Agility maybe? 

21 hours ago, Brimes said:

Agility maybe? 

There is something seriously wrong with you Matthew :slyseal:

On 7/17/2020 at 2:01 PM, Red Rat17 said:

You can't? I thought farming was doubled? What about Turoths? 

Aren’t Turoths a slayer creature? Fill me in on what they have to do with farming. 

The traditional (but expensive) dxp farming is trees - fruit and regular. 

I have work, but shouldn’t be out of town so hopefully can use a good chunk of the time on slay/farm/herb and get a few levels. 

14 minutes ago, Rafi said:

Aren’t Turoths a slayer creature? Fill me in on what they have to do with farming. 

They drop a lot of seeds, so you sit there AoEing them down with a Seedicide. Wouldn't recommend unless you have nothing better to do. 

alternatively you could get 10 dragons (3 in both large pens and 4 in the breeding) and use trait re rollers to get them the trait "regular" which guarantees the dragon poops every 10 minutes and you can get comparable farming exp rates or more by mucking out their poop. one benefit of training this way over turoths is you can use farming urns. you can increase your exp earned by also having sheep in your medium pens and mucking out their manure as well while waiting for the dragons to poop again. I tried this for science and with dragons alone in one hour i got around 200k farming exp. additionally you get 60 buckets of dragon manure an hour assuming you actually bring buckets which  if the price stands at 26k which is what i just bought a bucket of ultra compost for, you stand to make 1.5m gp an hour as well minus bucket cost.

Also don't forget, if you are doing anything aoe related with super easy kills, you can augment your gear with Scavenger 4 perk gathering all sorts of crazy amounts of Uncommon (and the occasional Rare) Invention materials.  I've been doing this for when I was gathering Hard clues and at this point feel I never have to worry about gathering uncommon materials ever again.

That said, Kronkle's idea looks pretty interesting.

On 7/17/2020 at 2:14 PM, Cyruss said:

Frick skilling at this point, I'm buying ninety trillion vulnerability bombs :~)

Sounds like you're going to need some help with storage. I'll volunteer :xd:

2 hours ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

alternatively you could get 10 dragons (3 in both large pens and 4 in the breeding) and use trait re rollers to get them the trait "regular" which guarantees the dragon poops every 10 minutes and you can get comparable farming exp rates or more by mucking out their poop. one benefit of training this way over turoths is you can use farming urns. you can increase your exp earned by also having sheep in your medium pens and mucking out their manure as well while waiting for the dragons to poop again. I tried this for science and with dragons alone in one hour i got around 200k farming exp. additionally you get 60 buckets of dragon manure an hour assuming you actually bring buckets which  if the price stands at 26k which is what i just bought a bucket of ultra compost for, you stand to make 1.5m gp an hour as well minus bucket cost.

300px-But_It's_Honest_Work.jpg

On 7/18/2020 at 9:03 AM, Brimes said:

Agility maybe

If you really want to torture someone, recommend RC ;)

2 hours ago, krillin2051 said:

What are your favorite things to train on double XP 

If you need summoning levels this is the time to get them. 

15 minutes ago, Beric said:

If you need summoning levels this is the time to get them. 

FORREAL????

I can't believe how expensive super pots are.  :jade:

8 hours ago, Samimo said:

FORREAL????

Yeah man - half the charms required.