What do you watch or listen to while skilling?

Moto Bro

Since I've just come back from a long break I've been watching various guides on different content and bosses on Youtube while I'm skilling. When I'm not watching guides though, I'm usually watching a podcast or other random videos on Youtube. I really like comedy so I usually watch/listen to things like the Joe Rogan Experience, PKA, Your Mom's House and pretty much anything funny. So what does everyone else do while skilling other than checking the forums & chatting ingame?

https://www.viki.com/

Tend to binge watch a bunch of stuff on there. So much so that actually caved and bought a subscription to avoid the ads lol

Also tend to watch a couple of different streamers on twitch or listen to youtube/spotify 

I watch a lot of shows on Netflix. I recently finished Anne with an E then my mum spoiled it for me by telling me what happens in the books :jade:

CptBlueberry

I watch a lot of series, currently subscribed to HBO watching GoT, Vikings and the sopranos. But since this is subscribtion based, I would also like to point you to: 
https://gogoanime.pro/ 

I used to watch a lot of anime on here (less now since I don't have as much time anymore). 

But basicly while skilling I would watch, YouTube, Anime or series :D 

Currently it’s whatever the GF has on the TV while I’m playing. Current flavor of the month is Gilmore Girls. Recently it’s been more job hunting on one tab and RS on the other. 

I either watch Workaholics on hulu, twitch streams, or listen to primarily deathcore music. But I also enjoy talking to clanmates on discord, and will usually choose that over the other options.

I've been watching old WWE videos on youtube (no idea why, it just popped up in my recommended one day and I just rolled with it), as well as the new season of Shameless that just came out on Netflix.  

Whatever I'm binging on Netflix, recently listened to Brian Posehn's shows which I thought were pretty good or skateboarding videos on YouTube.

Found a decent streaming website so been watched Hellraiser and Detective Pikachu last night.

Also, ad free, no registration needed streaming site if people are interested https://bflix.to/

Edited by Oofans
  • 1 month later...

I tend to watch RS or other twitch streams for some background audio. Sometimes I’ll watch some anime on Crunchyroll or funimation. I also listen to DnD podcasts and some comedy podcasts like My Brother my Brother and Me if I’m in that sort of mood.

In the evenings usually watching a tv show with my wife. 

Currently working on:

Umbrella Academy (season 2)

The Sopranos (season 5 of 7)

Scrubs (Season 2 of 9)

Coming up on the to do list:

Money Heist. 

During the day I'm either working while I afk or sometimes reading a book. Currently doing Ascend Online (Lit RPGs are a guilt pleasure, despite the frequently poor quality writing and/or editing). 

Either listening to music on spotify or listening to the basement yard podcast. As well as netflix at times, finishing off Ozark atm. Need to find a new show.

• 3 weeks later...

i tend to watch Anime while skilling, drowns out the boredom of the drawn out xp gains. lately ive been catching up on supernatural just hit season 14 so no spoilers please

really depends what im in the mood for if im afk ill catch up on stuff im interested in, if i am doing something where i need to focus on ill put on something i have seen a million times or youtube 

• 4 weeks later...

Lately watching youtube how-to videos about Runescape. Typically I am watching Amazon Prime movies, Netflix or Hulu usually the horror genre but love a good action, thriller or suspense movie. I don't typically like comedy because I find it is usually at the expense of others or I need my sons to explain to me why something is suppose to be funny lol.

If you're into other games watching streams on someone good playing the game can be helpful to pick up tips and new approaches to the game while you scape. If i'm not doing that it'll either be a random youtube video, watching sports highlights or watching a series on netflix

Updates.

Watching:

When with the wife:

Money Heist (la Casa de Papel) - action. Can't recommend enough.  On Netflix, you can do it with dubs or subtitles. We do dubs so we can game while we watch. 

Scrubs - comedy

Alone:

Avatar the last Airbender (just finished) - kids drama/adventure

Legend of Kora (just started) - kids drama/adventure

Listening:

With Wife:

3rd book in the Stormlight Archives series (getting ready for the release of book 4 next month). Fantasy. 

Alone:

4th book of the Bobiverse audiobook series that just came out. Sci Fi