account unlocks

boxin m00se

boxin m00se

So after nearly a decade of not playing, I figure a good place to start is by unlocking various content and account upgrades. Suggestions and tips are more than welcome. I'm kind of just going off of things I see in game and a few things that have been suggested.

Currently working on:

War's retreat unlocks

Leveling invention

Unlocking tool belt addons with slayer

Player owned ports

Anacronia

boxin m00se
2 hours ago, Hess said:

Do player owned farms if you haven't yet.  Killer farming xp.

i will look into that

What would you say is your preferred combat style? I have lists of optimal upgrade paths if your interested :) Definitely start working on invention as soon as possible, as the perks are massive. Plus discovery's get doubled on dbl exp weekend coming up :) 

17 hours ago, Hess said:

Do player owned farms if you haven't yet.  Killer farming xp.

I agree with hess, also I do lots of animals for POF so if need any help getting started don't hesitate to ask me :) Ill be happy to help

+1 on player owned farms, get that farming level to 117 asap if you plan on doing any higher end PVM. The barricade boost you get from having Malletops on your farm is super useful in a lot of places.

I'm also back after a long break so I'm working on mostly the same things plus skilling & questing. I hate how slow the progress is with my port right now. My ships & crew suck so I can only do the easy missions without failing. Anyway good luck with your goals!

boxin m00se
7 hours ago, Moto Bro said:

I'm also back after a long break so I'm working on mostly the same things plus skilling & questing. I hate how slow the progress is with my port right now. My ships & crew suck so I can only do the easy missions without failing. Anyway good luck with your goals!

yeah. the ports feel really slow. mainly cause i forget about them for long periods of time