untrimmed or trimmed cape?

TiiTaN Z

hello fellow gladz!

Ive been heavily debating on whether or not to keep my untrimmed prayer cape. I plan on stopping magic at level 97, and same with ranged. Don't want to work on att/str/def since ill be inching closer towards 99 HP also and the fact I plan on staying sub lvl <120 combat. I feel everyone is 120/130 ++ combat these days lol *ahem* overrated *ahem* ;)

I would certainly love my magic 99 but apparently the untrimmed cape is .. sexy .. which it kind of is haha. 

What's everyone's thoughts?! would love to hear some input :)

Hey there Shane.

8 hours ago, TiiTaN Z said:

whether or not to keep my untrimmed prayer cape

Since it is untrimmed (and I'm assuming your first 99), I would get your untrimmed cape keepsaked ASAP.  I did the same for my untrimmed slayer cape, and have absolutely no regrets. The keepsake will perm retain the look of your untrim cape, in this case your prayer cape.

In the end its really up to you and your preferences.  Good luck with your decision and let us know again if you need a hand with anything. :) 

oh I didn't even know this!! you guys are G's thank you will do :) solves everything haha /thread closed

7 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

Hey there Shane.

Since it is untrimmed (and I'm assuming your first 99), I would get your untrimmed cape keepsaked ASAP.  I did the same for my untrimmed slayer cape, and have absolutely no regrets. The keepsake will perm retain the look of your untrim cape, in this case your prayer cape.

In the end its really up to you and your preferences.  Good luck with your decision and let us know again if you need a hand with anything. :) 

1 hour ago, The Murdock said:

Definitely get it keepsaked so you can keep the untrimmed version as a cosmetic