Gladiatorz Solak crew

Dewfus

Just curious who in the clan regularly does Solak? Trying to compile a list of people to invite basically and a place for others to find team mates. I'd say post your kc, what role(s) you normally do or can do, and what kind of kills you're used too (ex: bomb skips, root skips, no realm) I'll add people as they reply to the main post :D

Dewfus - 542 kc - dps - duo bomb skips, no realm

we don't really host solak events but there are people here who do solak and would go if asked. you are more than welcome to try and host a solak event but historically they end up being 1 hour of the first 35 seconds

If i see a random 7 man event and I'm available I might show - but otherwise I'm inactive.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Never done Solak, but I’ve been trying to find a group that may be willing to help me get my Reaper title. Solak is the last kill that I need. 

I’m a fairly OK PvMer. I have ECB + sirenic, as well as scythe + masterwork. Unfortunately I’ve always stuck to mostly solo stuff or mid-high tier duo, so I don’t have a solid group for the high end stuff. Any help would be appreciated!