Your Oldest Runescape Friend

Moto Bro

My oldest friend was a lady I met doing slayer at warped tortoises, in my very early days when I first got membership (early 2010). Warped torts were so packed in those days, and after hopping many worlds I found an empty world and made it my own. People were nasty, they'd try to crash rather than share, and this lady was the first person willing to share. Casual talk, then comments about the drops, and my wild theories about how the huge amounts of cabbage they dropped was what warped them in the first place which she found hilarious. We became close friends, eventually I lost the ability to pay for membs and kinda quit rs, she quit soon after, I came back when bonds were released, and she was playing osrs. We've both been playing on/off since then, but now she's been back in rs3 for 2 years or so and we still talk every day. I probably talk to her more than anyone else. She's kind of my "runescape mom" lol (and she has a son only a little older than me so she likes that). 

Edited by Sreyas
  • 4 weeks later...

A guy called 'caleb' randomly met him when runescape first came out and we stayed friends for about 7 years or so. Then lost contact.. always check if his name pops back up though

@Blizno89 yea it has, and itll be until servers shut down lol weve been duoing everything since almost the beginning from Mossies in Varrock sewers to Pking in the Wilderness. theres still alot for us to experience and hopefully we can soon. With the help from our new friends we can do anything! : )

Edited by White Cousin

believe it or not I was friends IRL with the first player in RS history to hit 99 dungeoneering, he was also the 2nd player to hit 120! That's right, the 2nd person EVER to have a 120 skill, and the first to have a level 100 skill!

we played RS together a lot but once dungeoneering came out he basically dropped off the face of the planet, and he did it solo too - no account sharing! it was pretty wild

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

my oldest RuneScape friend was an account named Aragorn Isui, until we had a falling out.. because i beated killed him in wildy back in 2006. 

• 2 weeks later...

Oldest friend on my list for me would be Nalian since we were friends pre-RS and came here together in '03.  Next would be 3lite, another old Gladz member who I would assume we met in '04 since that's when we joined Gladz.  Still talk to both of them. 

On 11/11/2020 at 6:48 PM, Digitization said:

my oldest RuneScape friend was an account named Aragorn Isui, until we had a falling out.. because i beated killed him in wildy back in 2006. 

Savage, man!

This just reminded me... at least 10 years ago my best friend at the time and I played RuneScape together religiously.  
We got in a big teenager fight and he logged into my account and dropped my entire bank ? our relationship never recovered.  Hope he’s doing well, though. Lol