What is the best way to level up divination?

Ox 1899

Please tell me there's a quicker way of doing this than poking balls of coloured ether for single figure sums of XP. 

Hey Ox! There are Caches that opens up every hour that you can do. Every Cache caps at 100 points in the game which takes 10 minutes. The daily cap of points is 200 so you can only get exp from Cache twice per day. However, using a daily D&D token will reset the daily cap which lets you get another 200 points and lets you get exp from it.

You can also do Hall of memories which is also a Divination minigame which you can start doing at level 70 and further. 

5 hours ago, Ox 1899 said:

Please tell me there's a quicker way of doing this than poking balls of coloured ether for single figure sums of XP. 

Lmao  - There are certainly better methods for improving your Div gainz. It's a bit of a tedious skill to max at first, but believe me when I say things do get better further down the road. :) 

I see by your forum profile/footer that you are lvl 62. At this point you are very close to some much better methods. For sure you'll always consider the base approaches, which you can find in the wiki (here). Also that video Matt posted is legit. Following the main gist of logic there, here are a few things to consider.

1. What Samimo says is spot on. Do those caches whenever you have the chance, and to the best of your ability. Things like double surge and bladed dive are very helpful with this event, but not essential. Also after doing the cache so many times you'll get pieces of the Diviner's Outfit. Wear every individual piece you can while you get your gainz. Every bit helps, yeah?

2. So what you are gonna want to do is really push for lvl 70. 60-65 is those Vibrant Wisps. Once you get to 65, you can then access the Empty Throne Room, just south of the Archaeology Guild. Be sure to transmute any boons as soon as you can.

3. Use urns, always. You have decent crafting levels. +2 more and you can access the highest level divination urn. Consider gaining a few levels there, however even with strong divination urns it's still a positive boost. But yeah, folks use urns all the way to 200m, yeah? So why not you to lvl 70? ;) 

Some other considerations.

- Further down the road while training Archaeology, at lvl 98, you'll gain access to "Divine Conversation", a relic which provides a very sweet ability to dump all your divine memories into a rift in one go. Again, this is something to consider down the road.

- You may want to consider dumping treasure hunter xp bonuses and other bonuses to Div. Something to consider. This will obviously help speed things up.

There's other stuff, but no need to get too bogged down. Slowly but surely you'll be getting those levels and before you know it you'll be lvl 80 and one step closer to unlocking invention!

Always, happy 'Scaping!

Deleted User

I'm not sure if you're liking the skill or not... and if you have already done all quests. Quests give free xp lamps etc which might help...

• 1 month later...