What should i be doing daily

Warbeh

Howdy all

My daily activities look like this:

Whatever challenges i get

Guthix caches x2 for the 200 points

Sinkholes x 2

Big chinchompa x 2

Runesphere (been unlucky sometimes and not found one in a location i can actually get to so missed it a few days)

Is there anything else that would be beneficial for me to do as a fairly low level account?

Thanks for any help

if you have 115 dg you can use the motherload maw which is super simple just go there every day and it gives you an item. checking the traveling merchant stock every day is worth doing to make sure you don't miss valuable items like livid plants for skipping livid farm grind for lunars and gift for the reaper which gives you reaper points and at the current conversion rate it is a hefty profit assuming you spend 300 points on a hydrix

11 minutes ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

if you have 115 dg you can use the motherload maw which is super simple just go there every day and it gives you an item. checking the traveling merchant stock every day is worth doing to make sure you don't miss valuable items like livid plants for skipping livid farm grind for lunars and gift for the reaper which gives you reaper points and at the current conversion rate it is a hefty profit assuming you spend 300 points on a hydrix

Im nowhere near that yet im only at 19 dung haha

Ill have a look into that stuff though for the future thanks

With your stats that's a great list! 

In terms of every repeatable activity, check out: https://runescape.fandom.com/wiki/Repeatable_events

You'll notice a LOT of those have skill requirements you may not have yet, and quest requirements. But as you level up, you'll get the ability to use more and more. Other than the stuff you have on your list, the biggest thing I do is Viz Wax, which is around a free 1mil GP per day. It DOES require 50 runecrafting, but you're at 46 already so you'll get that ability soon, as well as some GP to buy the appropriate runes. 

You can check out what the runes of the day are via our discord by going to the bot channel and typing in "!vis" and it tells you what you should use for the first 2 slots. The last slot is random for each person though. 

Good luck! :)

2 minutes ago, Red Rat17 said:

In terms of every repeatable activity, check out: https://runescape.fandom.com/wiki/Repeatable_events

You'll notice a LOT of those have skill requirements you may not have yet, and quest requirements. But as you level up, you'll get the ability to use more and more. Other than the stuff you have on your list, the biggest thing I do is Viz Wax, which is around a free 1mil GP per day. It DOES require 50 runecrafting, but you're at 46 already so you'll get that ability soon, as well as some GP to buy the appropriate runes. 

You can check out what the runes of the day are via our discord by going to the bot channel and typing in "!vis" and it tells you what you should use for the first 2 slots. The last slot is random for each person though. 

Thats perfect ill mark some stuff down from the list that i can do currently

I start my day with a farm run, which includes visiting Taverly and Meiylr to buy limps, eyes, those flask things and berries. Also I visit Yanille for flies, Ooglog for meat and MAW for a reward...

- hides in Jatitzo might be an option too

- use your hood to teleport to an altar and withdraw runes

- do the viswax machine (recently started doing that)

That all costs me around 45mins (im not the fastest ;) )

Then I start doing the daily for the skill I'm aiming for. At the moment that is Arch.

2 hours ago, Red Rat17 said:

Omgosh, thank you so  much for this, Red!  I thought that there was a bit of controversy with the fandom wiki, a while back, so, I try not to use it.  Here's a link to the same page on the other wiki.  https://runescape.wiki/w/Repeatable_events

Either way, I bookmarked it, I didn't even know half of that stuff was a thing!

Also, thank you Warb, for the signature idea  :)

Edited by Rakasia
  • 1 month later...