Anyone play wow? Classic or retail

Warbeh

I dont play anymore, i played for a bit on launch because i enjoy the "fresh server experience" nobody having any items/gold/recipes/ etc.

Though I'm sure a few people play.

i played warrior for a few months with some coworkers not to long ago. Very fun with people but without like a set group of people to play with it gets really annoying trying to level. 

On 11/16/2020 at 5:04 PM, Warbeh said:

Need something to do while afking! That's my excuse and im sticking to it

Afking RS while playing WoW is my jam. <3

1 hour ago, Coaster said:

Retail is garbage and has been since the end of Wrath.

Legion and Mists were excellent expansions, and I will die on both of those hills! And I also loved the raiding/dungeon content in Cata. Although, to be fair, I have enjoyed raiding and running dungeons in pretty much every expansion, period. I love playing a healer or support role, and I've yet to find another game where doing that feels as impactful or satisfying as it does in WoW. 

25 minutes ago, Beric said:

Legion and Mists were excellent expansions

Played the beginning of legion as blood dk and that shit was bonkers, the artifact weapon was hella fun.

I miss MoP the most, playing mistweaver monk being able to dps to heal was fucking incredible. Queuing for dungeons as a healer but telling LFG i was a tank for the guaranteed satchel of extra goodies was one of my favourite things to do. I used to push myself and see how much i could pull/how fast i could do the dungeon for the group.

The level 90 version of SM cath i could literally do in sub 6-7 mins by pulling everything and tanking it as healer spec with my dps.

I was in heroic (at the time mythic difficulty didnt exist) siege of orgrimmar gear and I would be doing 70% of the groups damage while being a healer and tanking at the same time. I miss that so much, one of my main regrets was not recording runs of me doing that just for memory's sake.

32 minutes ago, Beric said:

dungeon content in Cata

I miss hard heroic dungeons. Bring back BC/Cata level difficulty 5mans

37 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

Bring back BC/Cata level difficulty 5mans

Oh man. I started playing just a few weeks before BC released, so I always forget about it being an expansion. Would add it to my list of "excellent expansions". 

My very first time healing anything was a heroic Black Morass. So goddamn stressful, but in such a fun way that I was permanently hooked on healing. 

7 hours ago, Beric said:

Oh man. I started playing just a few weeks before BC released, so I always forget about it being an expansion. Would add it to my list of "excellent expansions". 

My very first time healing anything was a heroic Black Morass. So goddamn stressful, but in such a fun way that I was permanently hooked on healing. 

I started some time shortly before ZA raid was released in BC (patch 2.3?) I leveled a paladin and loved tanking, doing Heroic Shattered Halls and eventually Heroic Magisters Terrace when that isle came out with Sunwell Plateau. GOD DAMN where those specific dungeons a blast, strategic pulls, CC out the ass.

I remember everyone wanting paladin tanks for those heroics just because warriors and druids couldn't do very well AoE tanking. Every group was like: Pally tank, Mage,Rogue,Hunter and any healer ( though shaman/priest were preferred )

I dislike how much they watered it all down because it was "too complex." And now here we are like 4 expansions latter and I have no interest in playing retail because the necklace system is way complex but the old talent system was and its gone. Blizzards vision continues to change and they cannot make a good game and please their investors. 

LFG was okay when it was only dungeons. LFR began the proverbial circling of the drain.  Now every Tom, Dick or Harry can clear content and its meaningless. It's just a different game than the one I loved. The guild I joined in BC survived thru Legion before succumbing. 

I actually adored Wildstar but alas, there was not enough market space for all these MMO's. 

have a level 100 retail and 60 in classic. don't play anymore. maybe 1.5m gold on retail that I made mostly during cata and some during mists. don't even know if that's decent anymore with the inflation they built in.