Raksha - Discuss the Dino boss

Deathcon

15 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

Livestream tomorrow.

So far this has been 90 minutes of them playing DND with people who are not good at playing DND/being entertaining while playing DND. This is the 2nd livestream 'for this boss' that is entirely seeming to be not about this boss. I'm assuming they are going to drop a tease in the last 5 minutes but man I can't even watch it anymore lol.

5 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

I'm assuming they are going to drop a tease in the last 5 minutes but man I can't even watch it anymore lol.

Yeah its too slow paced for me

3 hours of super nerdy non-RuneScape shit, Mod Shauny please come back and save us from this disaster. And please fire whoever produced this and advertised it being remotely RuneScape-related.

1 hour ago, Deathcon said:

Or range + lacerations/blast diffuse?

That's my take.

Posting this here cause it doesnt really need its own topic -

fjTrEsg.png

@Veggie

Thanks for letting me plank a few times while getting used to duo after quite a day of solo planking ##

I actually enjoy the boss despite it not being mechanically hard and mostly about pray flicking.

Happy that (im my opinion) the boss is fun and the rewards are  "interesting"

rakshabingo.png

I did about 2 hours of duo and it was pretty fun. Managed to get a 7:09 on 2nd attempt. I wasn't doing Death Swiftness enough and I was pretty much learning as we went. I'll probably go back sometime later this week. 

okZxzge.png

SGB hits like a truck but good luck trying to snag one right now: 

afPrVPN.png

Same goes with BBCs:

74nXlkE.png 66ZMjZW.png

6 hours ago, Wolf Eyes said:

nOt A dPs BoSs

I was thinking "Who is this in this video?"....and then I saw the tiny little name on the bottom left.  couchy

Noting this as I thought it was neat - Scythe + lacer boots + bd = pools die real fast.

24 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

Noting this as I thought it was neat - Scythe + lacer boots + bd = pools die real fast.

Yeah i saw luca use that strat, even in full sirenic you have 100% hit chance---and because of this the boots are 60m now :reporter:

I like might need to get scavenging 4 for when I'm afking spiritual warriors to properly perk my range set now, LOL.

Still need to finish my magic/melee set a bit too, rip. I'm 90% of the way there so far in terms of BIS.