PvM Toolkit v1.0 Finished

Dieyou2000

Okay so I finally finished my dumb little project after the holiday and other irl delay shit.  For those that didn't see my original post, this is essentially an opportunity cost calculator to track info and costs around pvm in the game.  Video below explains in way too long detail as is standard for anything I do.

Overview:

https://youtu.be/HCQC0BSJb3M

If anybody is actually interested in using it, let me know.  Should work with any Windows setup.  I know we have some other tech people in here, and I can link to my GitHub page so you can check it out if you want.

I do plan to keep updating it as a personal side project and because I will be using it myself because I'm a fucking nerd.  I can add the new boss to it as soon as the drop list is made available.

This looks sweet! I would be interested in trying it out, I'm not the biggest PVMer but I would love to see the opportunity cost vs. profit on different setups.

On 12/13/2020 at 2:51 PM, Stonzzy said:

This looks sweet! I would be interested in trying it out, I'm not the biggest PVMer but I would love to see the opportunity cost vs. profit on different setups.

Let me just add the keylogger to it real quick....

Not really.  There is one issue I found that I need to fix that shouldn't take me long, and then a really basic check for updates feature to make things a bit easier.

@thegreatwha@Stonzzy

Fixed the few issues, and added a few more items.  That said there will definitely be items missing you guys want for the setup section as I've only added some stuff, mostly a lot of what I use.

Here is a link to a document where I put all of the items currently in the program - feel free to inbox me here with any you would like added.  It's very easy for me to add more.

The actual program can be found here.  You can just save it, extract the zip folder to wherever you want, and run it.  It won't auto-update on its own, but it does check if there are newer versions each time the program starts and it will open the link to it for you.

This is a Windows only build right now, but if either of you or anyone else ends up using it and has feedback or issues please let me know.  It's a continuing project for me so I'll be adding features and making fixes on my own, but I can only test on my own system.

Happy holiday pvming!

• 2 months later...

This looks like a cool little app to use. I like being able to save equipment setups, I find the 10 or so quick setups from the bank are never enough.

I'd suggest adding a way to setup your ability bar as well as I find myself running out and having to change them out if I switch between a lot of bosses.

I've been taking screen shots of my setups for the above, but it would be nice to be able to save them and send the save files to someone else to load in and edit here and there.