3x Dino boss (monday) DKS

Deathcon

OGlaGVo.png

DKS like dino bosses, they have near immunity to other styles, 190k hp and specific weaknesses, t75 defense.

L2rwNeu.png  t90 damage, t75 accuracy - scythe range

Pb8IZGr.png conc blast + asphyx + grim + biting4 hella crits

YZoQJpC.png

rtHozvi.png

Warrior ring upgrade gives 3% crit on bleeding enemies.

Dino slayer tasks work  :pogchamp:

I missed the stream, watching the vod now.

But I am going to say this: This is why you never sell gear for a specific style. You should own all the styles.

Quick notes while watching stream:

Rings seem cool.

I like that you can get the four spear parts from any of the bosses, so if you RNG out on the ring drop upgrades then you can choose the one you wanna do for the spear if you don't have that yet. (range one, lel)

Finished the stream.

I'm all for surprise boss content, sad they are lower level but I am actually okay with something for mid level or higher level inexperienced people.

I just really hope this means elder god wars is at least somewhat more challenging than ED2.

Seems like berserker reaver ring is only good one, 5% crit is like 2.5% damage, 16 stats over vigour is like 1.1% damage. Can't use at same time as vigour I think crits calculated on cast so no using it for dbow even though best thing about crits is incendiary meteor buff to get more dbow. 5 prayer bonus makes it BIS for that I liked prayer bonus for afk greg and maybe some skilling if can't use sliske set.

Spear I guess beats scythe for some noob slayer tasks like abby demons. Wonder if it'll be expensive if not noobs can wreck gw1 :)

10 minutes ago, Veggie said:

Spear

I'm curious how it'd math out for solak if someone only has gores/scythe, the extra poison damage/chance could be nice, though I dont know the hitchance with t75/ovl/prayers @ solak if not using zerker.

I also dont know off the top of my head how much worse roots/core/erethdor would be

1 hour ago, Rafi said:

10x rings per ring? Talk about trying to breath economic life into old content. 

Someone posted a kc of like 3k on reddit having 6 of each. Theyre straight up reviving kings with this

I feel like they are gonna change the ring requirement for ironmemes and that would be annoying.

58 minutes ago, Rafi said:

So the big question:

How are we going to differentiate between DKs and DKs? 

Well they're Rex Matriarchs so technically they can be DQ's; Dino Queens :lol:

2 hours ago, Deathcon said:

Well they're Rex Matriarchs so technically they can be DQ's; Dino Queens :lol:

I approve. 

Ring prices are apparently nuts, 10m+ for just one.

Don't know how this is going to pan out long term, but DKs might be something stupid like 20m+ an hour on average.

1 minute ago, AmusedDragon said:

Ring prices are apparently nuts, 10m+ for just one.

Don't know how this is going to pan out long term, but DKs might be something stupid like 20m+ an hour on average.

Yeah, somone mentioned it was close to 20-30m/hr if you get around 180kph