Runescape is experiencing Log-in Issues

thegreatwha

have they fixed the issues? i have not been paying as close attention to this as i should be i have no idea where this stands 

Allegedly they let 2 “waves” of people back in but if it’s anything like the beta for the fix was then they only put in 4 accounts. Next projected “wave” is the 6th

7 hours ago, Mrs Dewfus said:

Oh my gosh this is just dragging on for way to long 

Wow yeah, I just realized it's almost been a whole month.

I just realized something unfortunate. Unless I'm wrong, wouldn't Jagex offering a month or two of membership free of charge as compensation for the lockout be completely useless for all Premier Club members who already pay for membership 12 months at a time? That's the subscription model I'm currently using -____-

Edited by Tyxi
Just now, Tyxi said:

I just realized something unfortunate. Unless I'm wrong, wouldn't Jagex offering a month or two of membership free of charge as compensation for the lockout be completely useless for all Premier Club members who already pay for membership 12 months at a time? That's the subscription model I'm currently using -____-

Yeah its pretty useless when its cheaper to buy premier every year if you intend to still play the game.

Correct! We will still have lost out on now over a month worth of premier benefits and the membership is not an extension of premier

Not back in.

Hear some people got back in, like Cyruss, and their account is fucked. Missing perks/gear/eof specs and randomly duped items/items they never had.

:shrug:I'm probably gonna get a totally fucked account back too I guess.

3 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

Not back in.

Hear some people got back in, like Cyruss, and their account is fucked. Missing perks/gear/eof specs and randomly duped items/items they never had.

:shrug:I'm probably gonna get a totally fucked account back too I guess.

Sorry dude. This is ridiculous.

Skimmed your discord convo. The hardest thing must be not knowing and living with the anxiety all this time.

It's clear that as you said in discord and based on Cyruss' bank they have not been able handle the telemetry or whatnot precisely. What remains to be see is if and how they make that right as it gets reported. It seems like Jagex is going to be in a position where they are either going to have to take people's word for it and shell out trillions, whether honest or not, or totally screw over the people who are being honest in order to avoid the possibility of being lied to and inadvertently pumping trillions that didn't exist before into the economy. 

Wave 4 apparently brings the total back in to 70%. Still not in.

15 hours ago, Rafi said:

Skimmed your discord convo. The hardest thing must be not knowing and living with the anxiety all this time.

It's clear that as you said in discord and based on Cyruss' bank they have not been able handle the telemetry or whatnot precisely. What remains to be see is if and how they make that right as it gets reported. It seems like Jagex is going to be in a position where they are either going to have to take people's word for it and shell out trillions, whether honest or not, or totally screw over the people who are being honest in order to avoid the possibility of being lied to and inadvertently pumping trillions that didn't exist before into the economy. 

Yeah it's going to be interesting. I just want to be trued up but I feel like people are going to meme and put shit like '10 ecbs' and jagex will then start setting limits on what they give back.

I'm going to be mad if I'm out billions.

A good chunk of the clan who was locked out got back in today.

Most of us appear lucky, I'm only missing minor supplies, a single cheap eof spec, and my biting 4 combos.

My presets are messed up too.

Going to be organizing the bank and trying to note anything else wrong but so far it appears I'm 99% of the way there.

• 2 weeks later...

Jagex got back to me and fullfilled my requests in the aftercare exactly how I asked.

Funnily, I wanted 40x more nox comps to get my biting 4's back and they gave me 40 araxxi's webs to use to get them - hilarious but effective.

12 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

I wanted 40x more nox comps to get my biting 4's back and they gave me 40 araxxi's webs to use to get them - hilarious but effective.

Holy ***** that is quite the generous return!

for my components they gave me the actual components and i was unable to get the perk back with the components received. wonderful

1 hour ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

for my components they gave me the actual components and i was unable to get the perk back with the components received. wonderful

Just put in another ticket, they said you can do that.