Is Blood amulet of fury worth it?

Nanaki47

So I just upgraded to bandos armor (which was pretty expensive, for me haha) and I'm realizing I'm getting hurt much quicker than with necronium. I've read up that the blood amulet of fury will help a bit, but for 20+million.. how much does it actually help? If it's great then I don't mind coining, but if it is only a bit I might just skip it. 

Personally I have one from a long time ago, but I don't think it helps that much. I would honestly save up for a Ammy of Souls or reaper necklace. That would be a bigger boost that just the additional health the blood ammy 

Amulet of souls increases souls split healing and also improves your protection prayers (60% reduction instead of 50%)  - it's very good. It's pricey at 75m though which is a consideration.

Amulet of souls should be your best amulet pick until you can afford the crazy EOF ammies.

Yeeesh.. 75m haha I ain't ever had that much. I was mainly thinking of using the blood ammy to kinda afk in the abyss, but not really worth it I guess. I'll just start saving up then. I haven't even really leveled my prayer much to know the skills. I guess I oughta do that before I start buying stuff. Thanks for the input guys

Could always build one for free. If you actually want it. Might take some time though. I've had mine for like 4 or 5 years and I never use it since I have amulet of souls.....which I also got 4 or 5 years ago....... So.... Idk?

Ahhh snap.. I totally forgot the reaper gave me that gem. He said I had to kill 5 king black dragons in the wild so I kinda just banked it and forgot about it haha. If it's good coin I'll go try that out right now.