Three Word Story

Snipezzz

Your doin it wrong :P every once in awhile you gotta post the story up to date haha so you can see where its been and where its going :P i did it for you guys this time

:)

When Rafi juggled my left nut it flew across the room and landed in Linda's left hand on Ihess's boob But it's okay since she begins karate practice today with ihess and Chuck Norris. Their anal sex was magical and painfull Yet, oddly enough hess felt very satisfied so he requested a sammich that had special man meat and blances big thumb but light on calories because hess is really awesome or so he thinks atleast. Meanwhile the munchkins

Edited by Spike1131

When Rafi juggled my left nut it flew across the room and landed in Linda's left hand on Ihess's boob But it's okay since she begins karate practice today with ihess and Chuck Norris. Their anal sex was magical and painfull Yet, oddly enough hess felt very satisfied so he requested a sammich that had special man meat and blances big thumb but light on calories because hess is really awesome or so he thinks atleast. Meanwhile the munchkins all got naked and played cluedo. The game was unfair because yme And G Snipezz kept jumping up and fist pumping like a big group of trolls. then susddenly bamf used his pokemon to form a giant circle of