Confession Topic

Hercs Wrath

I dislike useless and whiny people.

Sex isn't as satisfying as i imagine it is.

Me and my EX broke up about a week ago.

My EX got pregnant. She "forgot" the pill. She didn't want to take the ECP (I think you call that in English).

Not sure how it works in your countries, but if she gets the baby, and says that im the father, i have to pay shitloads of cash every month, to "support" her, even if my country is rich as hell (Norway).

Haven't told my parents about this, only some friends since my ex thought it would be a wonderful idea to tell everyone, then move to her mother 10 hours away.

FML...

• 2 weeks later...

I hate people who put stories on the internet claiming they fucked their friends mums and sisters then had tea with ghandi, fuck off its clearly bullshit.

I really hate the fact gladz has changed so much. still love the clan just not enough people I know anymore.

I once had a dream and Wilson was in it, it was about me somehow being in london and getting chased off some chavs and chapping a random house door this person answered and I somehow knew it was Wilson and he took me in and cared for me.

I wish I done better at school.

One of the only things that gives me a warm and content feeling inside is the beginning of a movie, like the paramount pictures stuff.

I really want to attend an american college but it costs a fuckin' fortune so I will just study in Scotland and get my degree for free.

I generally hate everyone I come across IRL

Me too. But for some reason I'm nice to almost everyone.

I started my main RS account in 2002 and have played on and off ever since.

I was in the Military.

I was a University student.

I got caught with weed because I was snitched on (long story).

I have a criminal record (see above).

I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

I smoke weed and cigarettes.

I used to do alot of cocaine.

I lost my father when I was 15.

I used to trip on shrooms alot.

I have taken Ecstacy/MDMA atleast 30 times but I lost count.

Now I really only drink and smoke.

-Had sex with one of the most unattractive girls that I had seen

-Received an unwanted "golden shower" from the girl

-I go to alcoholics anonymous

-I started chewing after a year of not doing so

-I cried during a Tool concert

-A girl kicked me out of her apartment because I couldn't get off during sex

-I started faking orgasms after the previous confession

-I had an exorcism performed on me 4 years ago

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, Some of these made me laugh, others made me sad, A lot of this really makes me think as to how useless I think my life is and my being part of it, the only satisfaction I ever get, anywhere, at all is a cool drop on RS, which is unbelievably sad and even then I really don't care, I hate my mother, she's clingy, annoying and just shit in general, alcoholic and god knows what else, kind of like the Eminem song Kill You, reminds me a lot about my parents, I hate, absolutely hate being ignored, makes me feel like shit, even over small things like Hello etc, I used to be a chronic masturbator, not anymore, I smoke more than I should, I eat/drink/intake too much sugar, I sneeze a lot, even when not sick, maybe allergies idk, I hate the idea of working for somebody, I have no licence no motivation to do anything, other than sit @ the GE all day and talk shit to random people who will never matter, I love attention, which is probably why people call me a troll, I'm just looking for people to talk to, I'm a self confessed misanthropist, as i believe a lot of other gladiatorz are also, my beard grows quickly, I've had it since I was very young, 13 or so.. I don't care about how good clothes look really, just so they're comfortable, not much phases me, like blood etc, seen dead shit here and there :o I'd love to be able to play guitar, but every time I try it, I just lose interest in it, like everything else, I don't believe I'm overweight, but i'm certainly not stick thin, I'm borderline 6" and cant think of anything else to say as i'm writing this.. other than I don't wish I could change anything about my life. wether or not you feel the same way, each of you means something to me, and no matter what I say to you, I will always be there to help, never forget that :/

DemotivationalPictureHere

back in 2003, i was leading jagz and came across a clan that listed clan jaguar as enemies

i applied to their avidgamer forum and stated who i was, leader of clan jaguar, and that i wanted to clear up confusion as why were were listed as enemies - clan was called c-killers (cimmeria killers)

so yea... dude just accepted me - i posted a lengthy complaint, he then promoted me to an admin

i left it alone for a few days but then over chatroom, had a large crew of jagz on it and i talked to them about c-killers site - hell lucca13 was in the chatroom too 1 of the witnesses to this shit...

so... knowing a lil bit on how to code those old avidgamer sites, i got a pic of some mature sucking cock while holding 2 other cocks - typed in label of that guy's mom and set that as the image to their main public page

dude didn't know how to fix it - was up for about a week till he just deleted his site - in hindsight i think it was the meanest/funniest shit i ever pulled off while leading jagz

• 1 month later...

I made fun of a kid and the next day he and his sister died in a car accident.

I knew about a shooting where 3 diff people died bout as much as I will say on here.

I stole someones Christmas N64 from there parents van the night before Christmas. (13YO)

I get paranoid in public and often get into fights because of it..

I smoke a bit to much weed as in I buy around 3 ounces of dank a month just for myself.

Edited by Smurf Kush

1.When i was in middle school I use to dream about suicide not thinking my life is worth living.

2.I've distracted cops when I was younger for my parents so they could hide so they wouldn't be arrested

3.I started smoking in about the 7Th grade

4.I've been dependent on pain killers at one point

5.I've been kicked out of my house twice.

6.Don't believe murder would phase me.

7.I have a restraining order against me.

• 1 month later...

I only accept pennies as a form of payment, i carry no bills or denominations over .01cent

I only spend pennies if they are from 1982 or older.

^100% true that is why i am so poor