Squeal of Fortune Loot Topic

Moto Bro

So has anyone gotten anything good from Squeal of Fortune yet? So far I've just had mostly junk. The best two things I've had are 10K Cash and a Medium XP Lamp, so I don't have any pictures myself. If I get anything good I'll post it. Feel free to use this topic to post pictures of your loot if you'd like to.

i got a few rune longs and i got the super rare huge lamp and got 15k dg xp but thats it so far. i keep getting really close to get lucky every time. just got 1 away from d claws, ags and i think d plate :)

i got a few rune longs and i got the super rare huge lamp and got 15k dg xp but thats it so far. i keep getting really close to get lucky every time. just got 1 away from d claws, ags and i think d plate :)

I was 1 away from Bandos Tassets yesterday. Today there was a Spectral as one of the possible items for me. The very first day there was an Armadyl Cheastplate. Jagex just like to tease us all.

Is there any clear technique to aiming for a specific item? Obviously the odds are thoroughly stacked against landing on the rare stuff, but I wouldn't mind trying to actually get things like the XP lamps from time to time.

this thread will be dead, jagex scams

scam...how....? are you dumb?

2 chances at free stuff everyday :Woot_Emoticon:

im gettin free rc xp a lot of the days sooo not too bothered by not getting something like a spirit shield or godsword

I get 50gp virtually every spin.

Seike, there doesn't seem to be a clear technique since the wheel does not decelerate at a constant pace.

I get yellow items every time. Often it's 2 medium xp lamps per day.

Just try to click the button as the imp creature hits the peak of his bounce. You'll miss but should end up with a yellow item.

Is there any clear technique to aiming for a specific item? Obviously the odds are thoroughly stacked against landing on the rare stuff, but I wouldn't mind trying to actually get things like the XP lamps from time to time.

It's an RNG and the wheel is just for show. Doesn't make a difference at all when you click the button.

It's an RNG and the wheel is just for show. Doesn't make a difference at all when you click the button.

This.

this thread will be dead, jagex scams

scam...how....? are you dumb?

2 chances at free stuff everyday :Woot_Emoticon:

im gettin free rc xp a lot of the days sooo not too bothered by not getting something like a spirit shield or godsword

are you dumb? funny how all of our p2p accounts get nothing then bryce's pure f2p gets a dfh, oh wait he cant get it because hes f2p so now hes gonna upgrade to membs. ive heard this similar story about other f2p players too. learn about jagex marketing.

Edited by Cheryl C0le

2 small XP lamps (any skill) today

Jagex is a master troll with the visual, it stopped all momentum when its motion would have carried it one more to land on Arcane :lolface:

stop it 2-3 before the item you want and it'll go around twice more and would normally land on it. I've been a tick over/under every time. I stopped trying for the item at mid a few days ago because it literally just skips it.

stop it 2-3 before the item you want and it'll go around twice more and would normally land on it. I've been a tick over/under every time. I stopped trying for the item at mid a few days ago because it literally just skips it.

Nope the visual is no indication of the random number generator. It is just there to tease you.