Squeal of Fortune Loot Topic

Moto Bro

• 4 weeks later...

got a b-axe and a bunch of monkey stuff. been close to gettin the good stuff everytime. i've paid attention to that wheel and it messes with ur head. Ever notice that when u about to hit somethin good and there's a shitty thing next to it it clicks over the shitty thing instead of stoppin and when the shitty thing comes before the good item it stops 1 click short. pay attention to it and u'll notice

#ragequit

got a b-axe and a bunch of monkey stuff. been close to gettin the good stuff everytime. i've paid attention to that wheel and it messes with ur head. Ever notice that when u about to hit somethin good and there's a shitty thing next to it it clicks over the shitty thing instead of stoppin and when the shitty thing comes before the good item it stops 1 click short. pay attention to it and u'll notice

#ragequit

The wheel does not decelerate at a constant pace. It's not random — it's predetermined. Jagex just does that to taunt you!

Too bad barrel of monkeys don't do anything but run around then disappear lol.

i got all exited :/

#ragequit

The visual "spinning" is just there for show, it is not an actual representation of the RNG. The loot you get is predetermined as soon as you open the wheel.

You can click the red button a second time to instantly stop the wheel and get your reward. I do that every time to save time.

#ragequit

The visual "spinning" is just there for show, it is not an actual representation of the RNG. The loot you get is predetermined as soon as you open the wheel.

You can click the red button a second time to instantly stop the wheel and get your reward. I do that every time to save time.

No XP was wasted during the spinning of this wheel <3

#ragequit

Although you have not been around long, I am still compelled to suggest that this man gets his own emote for the forums.

i did not know u could click to stop. that would have saved me the trouble of me watchin my character get monkey barrels now i kno ty :)

and lol wat emote would it be >_>

i did not know u could click to stop. that would have saved me the trouble of me watchin my character get monkey barrels now i kno ty :)

and lol wat emote would it be >_>

a rage emote! lol :D

Thanks to player feedback, we have reviewed the quality and value of the prizes available on the Squeal of Fortune, and we’re pleased to announce that we will be making significant improvements to the drop rates and overall value of the loot on offer.

With the launch of our next content update on Tuesday 29th May, each time you spin the Squeal of Fortune you’ll stand a greater chance of winning something awesome, courtesy of our revised, remixed and revitalised prize list.

We’re confident that this revised selection of prizes will ensure that spinning the Squeal is not only more exciting than ever, but will also bring about some genuinely useful contributions to your ongoing RuneScape adventures.

So, without further ado, we’re now able to confirm the following great changes to the Squeal of Fortune:

Ten times the chance to win super-rare cosmetic items!

More coin prizes added that will also appear more frequently, including 5,000, 50,000 and 500,000gp!

Coin prizes substantially increased in value, e.g. the 50gp prize is now 1000gp.

More useful common items in increased quantities.

New items swapped in to replace your most commonly discarded items including:

Construction and Fletching supplies such as planks and logs.

Crafting and Smithing materials, including leather and ore.

More gems, from sapphire to diamond.

Combat consumables such as arrows and runes.

And much more!

We’d like to reassure players that we have thought very carefully about which items to add, remove and increase the likelihood of. We’ve made these changes with a full set of statistics and a healthy wedge of player behaviour data to hand, as we know how important it is to make sure the changes are in-keeping with a healthy in-game economy.

With that reassurance in mind, all that remains is for you to enjoy this new and improved collection of prizes, and to maximise your chances of scoring some truly great rewards when using your free, earned and purchased spins!

Don’t forget that members get more daily spins each day, so get some extra spins by subscribing now!

The RuneScape Team

• 3 weeks later...
Jizzlemastyx

best thing i got was 2 fish masks when they were common, sold one for 2m gonna hold on the to the other one. Always get shit loot or some nice xp lamps

• 8 years later...