Squeal of Fortune Loot Topic

Moto Bro

I get 50gp virtually every spin.

Seike, there doesn't seem to be a clear technique since the wheel does not decelerate at a constant pace.

1 of my 2 spins is always 50gp as well.

I've tried hitting the button at different times as it loops around but Rafi is right, it doesn't decelerate at a constant rate so you can't really set it up to stop on a specific item. I've gotten within +/-1 quite a few times but I'm sure that's how they've set it up to be. I'm sure some of you have seen it just about to stop on one of the rare items and then it jumps forward to the copper ore or some bullshit. Scumbag Jagex (H)

Best for me has been a Rune Battleaxe, 2 Rune 2h's and a medium lamp but it was for Crafting.

Edited by The Rocket

this thread will be dead, jagex scams

scam...how....? are you dumb?

2 chances at free stuff everyday :Woot_Emoticon:

im gettin free rc xp a lot of the days sooo not too bothered by not getting something like a spirit shield or godsword

are you dumb? funny how all of our p2p accounts get nothing then bryce's pure f2p gets a dfh, oh wait he cant get it because hes f2p so now hes gonna upgrade to membs. ive heard this similar story about other f2p players too. learn about jagex marketing.

lol I got a D plate also, and I am f2p.

When the thing stopped on it I was like

:sj:

but then i was like

okay-face.jpg

ya just some medium lamps here. Fucking F2P getting good items...

Not really, because 50gp to a member is worth more than a dragon plate to a non-member!

If there is any hard factual evidence that F2P has a higher chances at the rare items, (which I highly doubt), then we would all cancel members for a few weeks until we get a Lucky Divine or Elysian, then resubscribe. Boom - sell the real one, use the lucky one, half a billion bucks saved!

If there is any hard factual evidence that F2P has a higher chances at the rare items, (which I highly doubt), then we would all cancel members for a few weeks until we get a Lucky Divine or Elysian, then resubscribe. Boom - sell the real one, use the lucky one, half a billion bucks saved!

reported for nh

lol

this thread will be dead, jagex scams

I'm beginning to think you are right. I haven't gotten a single good thing yet and it seems nobody else has either. Not a single pic posted yet. :( DAMN YOU JAGEX!

And FOR FUCKS SAKES I GET 50 GP EVERY TIME!

Edited by MotoX Champ

2 Dragon Claws (First day I learned of it)

1 AGS and 10k GP

Sara sword i think rest was shit

No pic no proof...

Bee and someone else know about the claws(I got all hyped after the war with BK like a month or so back)

AGS no proof just my word.

One of VR's leaders got an AGS, but it was on a F2P account so it told him to purchase P2P in order to "claim" the item.

oh wow...

120323212636.png

-the member btw

Pretty lucky lol

Huge lamp sup bitches

Spoiler
qzompw.png

All things considered, bad xp for such a low chance, but whatever.