Diablo III - May, 15th. Yes, this year.

Mike

level 46 monk act 3 nightmare. dc'd and lost about an hour of progress so gonna call it a night. Somehow I was almost to the end of the bridge (right before the tunnels and that spider bitch) but then dc'd and get set to before I destroy the three siege engines and the trebuche. Only difficult thing right now are blue mob packs with unfortunate rolls like molten/vampiric/shielding or chains/fast/arcane. Every normal group is a breeze I jut have to watch for rares/yellows that can one hit me when I'm not cycling cooldowns.

This diablo game, is it really that good? thinking of playing if i can torrent, should i start from 1 or go straight to 3?

or will it consume my soul?

Moveurasets

My 1st diablo game, I now have a lvl 38 Monk in nightmare. Normal was a joke, nightmare is a little more of a challenge but only the blue mobs lol.

I feel like Barbs are by far and away the worst class at the moment. DPS Melee with little to no survivability in Inferno.

I feel like Barbs are by far and away the worst class at the moment. DPS Melee with little to no survivability in Inferno.

I felt bad as a monk getting eaten alive in act2 of inferno in my terrible gear (19k dps, 27k hp, 115 all res, 57% dr) and then go read the barb forums and they can't solo act 1 or even diablo in hell in gear far superior to mine....

joined dirtbag's pony game earlier for one kill. I get an 1100 dps polearm that sells for 600k gg. Then later get a 900 dps 1-hand with 3% ll on it ok that's 1mill.

currently rocking a 960ish dps 1-hand in some baddie armor. It's ok though I have enough ias to keep mobs from hitting me as long as they aren't on my back.