Guild Wars 2

Ethan

I think I'm going to preorder it in the next couple of days. I also just redownloaded the game and realize that I have no clue what my password was, so I sent in a support query to them. They gave it to me last time, so hopefully they do it again.

Is there a system req info out?

EDIT: nevermind, found it

What are the minimum system requirements for Guild Wars 2?

Our goal with Guild Wars 2 is to have it run on a wide range of Windows gaming PCs.

Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or better • Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better • 2 GB RAM • NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800, ATI X1800, Intel HD 3000, or better (256MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better) • 25 GB available HDD space • Broadband Internet connection • Keyboard and mouse

Note: Due to potential changes, system requirements may change over time and you may be required to upgrade your current system (or obtain a new system) to continue to play the game.

Can my comp handle it?

canmycomp.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I tried to put it in a spoiler, but it didn't work for me.

Edited by Doc is Death

Looks like I'm not playing GW2 then unless I come across a miracle or win that $1000 gaming gear sweepstakes thingy

Looks like I'm not playing GW2 then unless I come across a miracle or win that $1000 gaming gear sweepstakes thingy

I can play any new game on high settings with 60+ fps. laptop 550 bucks.

Please enlighten me on how you can do that, O' Wise One. I really would love to know

Either of you know any current prices of Miniatures, or a reliable source? I have all of these...

Jora

Nian

Summit Giant Herder

Word of Madness

Cobalt Scabara

Dredge Brute

Quetzal Sky

Abomination

Thorn Wolf

Temple Guardian

Mursaat (x2)

Siege Turtle (x2)

Forest Minotaur

Mandragor Imp

Raptor (x3)

Aatxe (x2)

Juggernaut (x2)

Fungal Wallow

Please enlighten me on how you can do that, O' Wise One. I really would love to know

bought the floor model for 579. last one in stock.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-RF711-S02-17-3-Inch-Laptop-Black/dp/B004LB4A82/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Very nice. How do you like it?

4 hours Battery Life

Only con I can see it having

Edited by Doc is Death

Anyways, back on topic.

Can you (Deathstar) take that test Ethan posted above, to see how your comp will do with GW2? I'm just curious

We have similar comps (Deathstar and I) and it's pretty much at the highest part for GW2 (just a sliver off the max). I ran it while doing a virus scan so it might be higher.

Doc, do you know of any website that I can go to and download builds? I don't remember what any of this shit is, and I'm going to try and complete EotN before GW2 comes out.

http://www.gwpvx.com/PvX_wiki

Just copy the build template code, go into your skill thing in Guild Wars (press K), find that little floppy disc icon, and I'm pretty sure you just press Template Code or share template or something, and copy + paste the code in there

Edited by Doc is Death

http://www.gwpvx.com/PvX_wiki

Just copy the build template code, go into your skill thing in Guild Wars (press K), find that little floppy disc icon, and I'm pretty sure you just press Template Code or share template or something, and copy + paste the code in there

Ah, I remember using this website now. Not sure why I didn't before. Thanks!

Will money be transferred over at all? I think I might as well put all these mini's in my HoM rather than sell them. I have like 70K, anyways.