Ymesocool

3 hours ago, Infuryated said:

I just wanna know what happened to the Dothraki ? :huh:

They swam home :reporter:

On 5/24/2019 at 1:09 PM, AmusedDragon said:

Entertaining, no matter how you felt about the finale:

--

This video was pretty fucking great.

But, really, I enjoyed the soundtrack for this last season. Like episode 5 was so good, I didn't even know the show's composer until the end of the show but now I'm sitting here listening to 'The Bells' on loop.

I would really be 0% surprised if GRRM for real had a deal with the producers to hold off on publishing. We've only been sitting on the cliffhanger of Jon Snow being stabbed for uh, 8 years?

2 hours ago, Linda said:

But, really, I enjoyed the soundtrack for this last season. Like episode 5 was so good, I didn't even know the show's composer until the end of the show but now I'm sitting here listening to 'The Bells' on loop.

I dunno what to call it, but the music that played as the armies were all getting set up had me so goddamn hyped. 

4 hours ago, Beric said:

I dunno what to call it, but the music that played as the armies were all getting set up had me so goddamn hyped. 

That's it. 

The composer put the entire season 8 soundtrack on YouTube.  My favorites are "The Bells", "The Night King", and "Rains of Castamere". 

Rains has Serj Tankian (System of a Down) on vocals and it is amazing. Night King is on my workout playlist. Five times. 

Bells

Night

Rains

"The Last War" is also pretty amazing too. 

• 6 months later...

Apparently I've posted in this thread before, but I hadn't recalled, hence my crushing disappointment when what I thought would be a topic about one of my absolute favorite book series turned out to almost entirely relate to that abominable fanfiction which should not be named. :/