A Song of Ice and Fire

Ymesocool

Wait until you get to the end of the next one and have to wait a few years to find out wtf happens. :reporter:

Nooooooo. I want to know what happens now! :jade:

What works in a book doesn't always work in a TV show or movie.

I for one am very glad and accepting of differentiation. If all TV shows/movies were direct literal translations of their book counterparts, then that would make for some shitty television.

oh. my. god.

Almost done with ASoS...

Yeah, I think I know what part you read. LOL. Our of the first three, ASoS was def my favorite because of the big events in the second half of the book lol.

Is there even a tentative date set for the next book? I have a feeling by the time it's released I'll have had to reread the last book - at the very least. There was a small gap between finishing book 4 and the release of the 5th and I was pretty damn lost, even with just a few months to wait..

I keep hoping someone will release the name Quaithe. Jade was ridiculously lucky to grab Beric lol.

No tentative date, and in fact, he's specifically stated that he won't give one after getting so much grief for missing dates for his previous books.

I keep hoping someone will release the name Quaithe. Jade was ridiculously lucky to grab Beric lol.

And *after* the show was out and popular. F yeah, life.

And *after* the show was out and popular. F yeah, life.

It's because it was a character no one cared about :youmad:

*runs and hides*

• 4 weeks later...

Catching up on the series slowly. Still on season 1. The incredible amount of nudity makes the show impossible to watch when my parents are anywhere around. But I guess I can't complain though, nudity is just a part of the series. Not that I'd complain about it anyway.

BillyConleyX

Im getting the 5 book series for my bday, can't wait to kick back and get started. watched the HBO series. Probably my favourite ever TV show apart from dragonball Z ;)