Dungeoneering Rewards

Ph33r3d_1

Since I'm one of those annoying noobs who saves his tokens instead of investing them in a berserker ring, I'm rather quickly approaching 34k tokens.

Two items have sparked my interest - bone crusher and herbicide. I've read several critiques about them, and some people believe that one would be better served by just saving up for a chaotic weapon. However, at my levels (65 prayer, 58 herblore), I would think that they may be quite useful. After spending about 2 hours today at fire giants, I'm leaning toward bone crusher. Yet I seem to get a lot of aberrant specter tasks, so I'm somewhat torn...

So, my question to you ladies and gents has two parts: buy one of the rewards or save for a chaotic weapon, and if you say buy one, which one do you recommend?

What do you mean berserker ring? Upgrade that shit, its super cheap.

Buy a longbow sight and then save for chaotic

Get 90+ DG and all of your dreams will come true.

It's also very addicting. Just learn to key or be part of the GD clearing crew, and gate as asked by the keyer.

Since you're planning on joining Gladz I'd suggest getting yourself a longbow sight and/or a gravite weapon.

Otherwise save for your chaotic. I found it rather heartbreaking to finally get the DG level for one and yet be so far away point-wise.