Rune Raiders Re-opens

James

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1514961-rune-raiders-reopening/

It’s been going around the community for about a month now, but now we can officially announce that Rune Raiders is reopening. We felt it was the right time to do this, as we had a lot of older members wanting to reopen the clan and willing to put the time and effort into doing so. Some of our members still play RS actively and were clanless, some were inactive in clans because they simply couldn’t get into the way clans do things nowadays, and others were still around the internet and RuneScape, but hadn’t really found anything after RR.

One could say that we’re reopening because we want to be a place that reminds people of what the clan world used to be. It isn’t our place to pass judgment on the current clan world, but we’d sure like to provide an alternative for those who would like to try something new. Bear in mind that trying something new isn’t synonymous with sitting around and reopening a community. Quite frankly, that’s boring and it’s been done. You’ll be seeing a lot from us in the upcoming months and we hope that it creates a willingness among others to follow.

Within the next few months, we’re looking to form good relationships with older clans around our size and engage in events that haven’t been around for a few years. We’re looking to have prep wars, miniwars, and fights in unconventional areas, along with the standard F2P PK Run Ins that everyone is accustomed to.

We’re looking for a fresh start.

RR’s reopening for goal-oriented reasons, and so we’re making it a point to focus on ourselves and what we want to do, and not become consumed in what others are doing and their opinions on us.

Giving details and making this post longer than it already is isn’t going to do anything. We’re determined to show the clan world what we want to create, so keep an eye out for us. As we close this post, we’d like to invite you to our forums and welcome you to say hi on our guest introductions forums. If you’re an official (or even a member) of a clan with a memberlist similar to ours, we welcome you to get in contact with us and set up a fight. We’re looking to get back in the swing of things as soon as possible.

It’s great to be back!

Go Mavs.

What do you think? Personally I'm hoping they grow to around our size so we have somebody new to fight. :\

That's fine if they get to around our size, like you said, so that we have someone new to fight. Then again, they were in cahoots with those bk guys for a while, so I doubt they'd be too friendly.

Glad to see they are open again, it is how I found out about The Alliance-Jags then Gladz. Hope they stay around long enough to have some good fights.

BK next.

Would be funny to see Vanzant leave DF after getting ar.

their ml is already our size.. :l

That's what happens when you're not picky/you have some very loyal old members but I haven't seen their ml so I haven't seen the ratio.

On topic:

It's always nice to see older clans re-open but rs clans have changed (more so for the worse and especially rsc type clans). It's harder and more time consuming now than ever before. So I wish them the best of luck but if they don't get off on the right foot in the first month I don't see them lasting very long.

That's fine if they get to around our size, like you said, so that we have someone new to fight. Then again, they were in cahoots with those bk guys for a while, so I doubt they'd be too friendly.

I've always been fond of Gladz thus we will be friendly with you guys, for sure :)

Old clans have to stick together, amiright?

Anyway, glad to see some positive comments, I hope we can have a few fights together sometime.

I'm sure we would enjoy it as well.

SicKo