Teach Me How To Dungie

aCOWkickedME

aCOWkickedME

OK, so, I'm like 40 dung but I'm only on floor 5, the rest has been lamps and TOG. I don't remember getting to floor 5, I must have done it a long time ago. I've been trying to dung, but I just don't get it. Can someone give me the basic rundown? What item to bind and stuff? I don't get the skill so any explanation will help me. Maybe one of you pro DGers can take me through a few floors and show me the ropes?

I didn't realize you could use stone blocks/stone weapons/damaged construct parts from different rooms. I may make use of that if I'm not keying and can afford the inventory space.

You didn't know that? :o Gasp.

Ngl instead of just throwing him in the deep end of it with guides that just confuse him break it down for his level.

You really did miss the prime of lower leveling dung teams so your best bet is to get to 80 with friends or by yourself. Personally I would rush your frozen floors on complexity 1 and that would be 1-11 and then 12-25(I believe) will be your highest do small complexity 6's and if you have a friend or whatever do a medium.

Ik that some people in gladz still do large abandons (2nd set) and that is 59-69 so you could join in on those for large dungs but wait until you get there.

Things to bind:

Prom 2hander if someone can make you one

Silk Hood

Laws or surgebox

Rundown:

Basically once you're in a dung you should only kill things if the door after it says guardian door if not you don't have to waste time to do it. When you are on complexity 6 make sure you buy a toolbox before you go away from base because you'll need it for skill doors. As for bosses they are pretty easy and I am sure if you had any questions on them someone could answer it.

When you are higher level or doing it with a team you'll have to make laws (if not bound) and cosmic rumes. It will help you when the keyer says ggs (tele to do a gd(guardian door) or gate (using your cosmic runes to make a gatestone so you can tele to it). Other stuff you'll just pick up along the way and you really wont need to know until you're doing larges.

Ngl instead of just throwing him in the deep end of it with guides that just confuse him break it down for his level.

You really did miss the prime of lower leveling dung teams so your best bet is to get to 80 with friends or by yourself. Personally I would rush your frozen floors on complexity 1 and that would be 1-11 and then 12-25(I believe) will be your highest do small complexity 6's and if you have a friend or whatever do a medium.

Ik that some people in gladz still do large abandons (2nd set) and that is 59-69 so you could join in on those for large dungs but wait until you get there.

Things to bind:

Prom 2hander if someone can make you one

Silk Hood

Laws or surgebox

Rundown:

Basically once you're in a dung you should only kill things if the door after it says guardian door if not you don't have to waste time to do it. When you are on complexity 6 make sure you buy a toolbox before you go away from base because you'll need it for skill doors. As for bosses they are pretty easy and I am sure if you had any questions on them someone could answer it.

When you are higher level or doing it with a team you'll have to make laws (if not bound) and cosmic rumes. It will help you when the keyer says ggs (tele to do a gd(guardian door) or gate (using your cosmic runes to make a gatestone so you can tele to it). Other stuff you'll just pick up along the way and you really wont need to know until you're doing larges.

This is all you really need to know. No need to give him a huge guide that will only confuse him.