Michelle Obama's speech

Muse

Pretty powerful, and not written by some campaign speechwriter somewhere. @ 14:00 is pretty much why in a 2 party system like the one we have between Obama and Romney I have no other choice but to vote Obama.

I though it was pretty well thought out and effective. I liked how she connected to the American people by talking about being in student loan debt and her struggle with Obama as a young couple.

I'll be voting for Gary Johnson.

Also, how on earth does @14:00 illustrate anything?

I have heard of Gary Johnson, and how he apparently turned New Mexico from being in 1 billion dollars worth of deficit (if I'm wrong, please let me know) to a 1 billion dollar surplus.

Clinton killed it last night.

This topic is about that now.

If Presidents were allowed to serve more than 2 terms, he'd still be in office.

Edited by Knightmare25

Except for the fact that he was impeached :sly:

Edited by Sir Jake 14

Zero chance. As pointed out, being impeached doesn't really help re-election chances.

I find it interesting that most of the things Clinton is remembered fondly for, apart from just being a cool motherfucker, are things forced upon him by a disgruntled Republican Congress.

Zero chance. As pointed out, being impeached doesn't really help re-election chances.

I find it interesting that most of the things Clinton is remembered fondly for, apart from just being a cool motherfucker, are things forced upon him by a disgruntled Republican Congress.

Seriously. I think I was 12(?) when he was impeached, and even then I thought it was a load of bullshit.

he was acquitted doe

Politicians are a bunch of hypocrites. If the one blackmark a politician is known for having is adultery, then I'll take that any day of the week. The majority of congress are probably having extramarital affairs. It's scumbags like Newt Gingrich who call for the impeachment of a politician, while he himself is having an affair that's ridiculous. I can't believe people even considered giving that guy a nomination for this election.

Edited by Knightmare25

he was acquitted doe

Politicians are a bunch of hypocrites. If the one blackmark a politician is known for having is adultery, then I'll take that any day of the week. The majority of congress are probably having extramarital affairs. It's scumbags like Newt Gingrich who call for the impeachment of a politician, while he himself is having an affair that's ridiculous. I can't believe people even considered giving that guy a nomination for this election.

Yeah exactly. It pissed me off to no end. I came home from work yesterday, and told my parents that Clinton killed it. My dad then said that he was a terrible president...I asked him why and the only thing he said was that he was impeached. Really? Some of the most prosperous times in the US and he was a "terrible" president because he supposedly got a beej from an intern?