Michelle Obama's speech

Muse

Yeah I noticed it was foxnews

Heard the phrase "Divide and conquer?" That seems to be what's going on. Democrats will get split up over God, Republicans will take advantage of that

Edited by Doc

Voting doesn't even matter. Republican puppet = Democrat puppet. We won't have real change until revolution.

inb4 brainwashed.

I read about the IMF/World Bank after listening to this song, its pretty amazing how much power those three families/banks have. If the general public were to be educated about this power abuse, shit would go down. But then again, ignorance is bliss.

Edited by Cpatel23

Who gives a shit. Republican puppet = Democrat puppet. We won't have real change until revolution.

E2NETSIzFr8

inb4 brainwashed.

I love u bb <3

I'll be voting for Gary Johnson.

Also, how on earth does @14:00 illustrate anything?

It illustrates that you're a cunt.

That's what I thought :reporter:

HA. Says the guy who throws his vote away.

As if your, or anyone's, vote matters

Edited by Doc

As if your, or anyone's, vote matters

If you know the choice beforehand is between Orange soda and Grape soda, and you choose Grapefruit soda, I'd say your vote matters less.

If you're referring to tin foil hat conspiracies, fuck off and go masturbate to Zeitgeist.

In this case, neither Obama (since the God platform thing) or Romney are even remotely appealing to me.

What is Zeitgeist? Oh, and no fap September so even if I wanted to fap to Zeitgeist, I will not.

If you know the choice beforehand is between Orange soda and Grape soda, and you choose Grapefruit soda, I'd say your vote matters less.

If you're referring to tin foil hat conspiracies, fuck off and go masturbate to Zeitgeist.

If everyone thinks that way, grapefruit will never be made clear as an option.

The Libertarian platform is far superior to the traditional Democrat or Republican platform. If everyone just gives up their own party to vote for the lesser of two evils, nothing will ever change.

The Libertarian platform is far superior to the traditional Democrat or Republican platform. If everyone just gives up their own party to vote for the lesser of two evils, nothing will ever change.

Voting for the lesser of the two evils still means you're voting for evil, regardless of how lesser it is compared to the other choice.

Voting for the lesser of the two evils still means you're voting for evil, regardless of how lesser it is compared to the other choice.

True, but it's lesser.

True, but it's lesser.

Then what's the right thing to do?

You make it out as if we've got 3 options:

1. Vote for greater evil

2. Vote for lesser evil

3. Don't vote

However, that's not the case, and you know that. There are always more options, at least in our society:

4. Vote for a non-Republican/Democrat

True, but it's lesser.

Then what's the right thing to do?

You make it out as if we've got 3 options:

1. Vote for greater evil

2. Vote for lesser evil

3. Don't vote

However, that's not the case, and you know that. There are always more options, at least in our society:

4. Vote for a non-Republican/Democrat

I would if there was a cycle in which a non-Republican/Democrat was both viable and had policies I agreed with.

You'll notice in my soda example Orange and Grape are the ones presented as options, even when any option can be voted for.

And you'll also notice I never told anyone how they should vote. I said how I personally would vote.

Edited by Muse

I agree with liberal policies for most things so I have no problem voting Democrat. There's a bunch of corrupt assholes in the party but that's true of politics in general. I'm gonna vote for who I agree with and I just so happen to agree with Obama on most issues.

I GUESS I AM NOT VOTING FOR ANY EVIL!

I agree with liberal policies for most things so I have no problem voting Democrat. There's a bunch of corrupt assholes in the party but that's true of politics in general. I'm gonna vote for who I agree with and I just so happen to agree with Obama on most issues.

Corruption? In Politics?!

YOU GET THE FUCK OUT.

Corruption? In Politics?!

YOU GET THE FUCK OUT.

Did you say something? I was distracted by

1345961438517.gif

Yeah I noticed it was foxnews

Heard the phrase "Divide and conquer?" That seems to be what's going on. Democrats will get split up over God, Republicans will take advantage of that

But no one in the Democratic party gives a shit about what other democrat's religion is. There is no infighting. Republicans are making shit up, as they have been doing this entire election cycle.