This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Certainbuds

Other Games?

eyy those are the last 2 games i played
  3. Today
  4. Beric

Summer Update Revealed!

I can only imagine how happy you'd be if you actually got Raids 2 and it was dino-themed.
  5. AmusedDragon

Summer Update Revealed!

RAIDS TWO PLEASE
  6. James

Summer Update Revealed!

Can you... demote? Sidemote? Me to Legendary just for the rank badge?
  7. Beric

Summer Update Revealed!

Got them all saved just in case
  8. Memphus

Other Games?

Apex Legends and Sea of Thieves
  9. CosMoee

Other Games?

Haven't tried 6 - still in love with beyond earth
  10. Edem

King Black Dragon (join my eternal suffering)

until

He needs it for MQC
  11. Tristan

King Black Dragon (join my eternal suffering)

until

Need it for title, maybe another runescore item with it?
  12. Sansa

Summer Update Revealed!

Another island you'll never leave.
  13. Yesterday
  14. Deathcon

Summer Update Revealed!

Even a beast tamer boss with little raptor adds Xd
  15. Bluee Iris

Summer Update Revealed!

+1. XD Super excited for this, hehe.
  16. Edem

Gregward Scissorfingers

until
    WHAT: Gregorovic Mass WHEN: Friday, 9pm EDT WHERE: World 14, Make sure you have KC before the event starts! WHO: Everyone! Come join me and get some Greg KC for pet and other drops! You know you want to! We will be on Lootshare, but drops will not be split; you keep what you get. This is the toughest GWD2 boss but the prices for essence is super high! You must have 80 Prayer to be able to get through the boss portal. I believe it can be boosted. Melee or Range only. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Gregorovic
  17. Beric

Summer Update Revealed!

I don't care what kind of content this is, as long as I get some dinosaurs.
  18. Edem

Summer Update Revealed!

Hopefully its an island full of high level PVM bosses. Probably gonna be the same thing as OSRS tho :<
  19. eldr rune

Summer Update Revealed!

https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/summer-update-revealed?gsi=cwll4r#_ga=2.265338447.1195096032.1558354060-1196094429.1485997847 So I can't lie I'm super excited about this update for a couple reasons. First just on the scope of it I think this is obviously going to be a multi-faceted update with multiple new skilling/training areas and I think one of the skills that will be a focus of on this island will be hunter due to restructuring coming to that skill. It'll also be cool from a lore stand point as well. But as someone who is slowly pushing towards 120 slayer and with nothing but imperial akhs to look forward too between 115 and 120 slayer I'd love to see 1 or 2 new high level mobs introduced with this update (dinosaurs obviously) and if it had a slayer boss like Magister or hydra in OSRS I would be thrilled.
  20. AmusedDragon

Bank Improvements & Placeholders! - Dev Blog

Yup. This is just waiting to be exploited heavily.
  21. AmusedDragon

A Song of Ice and Fire

This is a pretty solid take.
  22. Veggie

LATE Clan Raid (Midnight EDT)

until
    What are we doing? Raids, The Liberation of Mazcab! Who can attend? If you are a member of The Gladiatorz and meet the requirements, you're welcome to participate if there are enough spots on the team. When will it take place? May 21/22, 12 AM (MIDNIGHT) EDT (4 hours AFTER reset) Event information and things to keep in mind: You MUST meet ALL the requirements. No exceptions will be made. Being on TeamSpeak with push-to-talk setup for the full duration of the raid is a must. You don't necessarily have to talk, but you do need to listen to our raid hosts and leaders for instructions to guarantee a higher chance of a successful raiding trip. Please read this thread for requirements and all other raid related topics: http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/22135-raids-discussion-thread/ Feel free to ask any questions by posting below and hopefully a raid host can answer it for you. See you guys there!
  23. Last week
  24. Memphus

A Song of Ice and Fire

The episode was mildy acceptable trash (like the rest of seasons 7 and 8) up until the time jump to the noble's council. Then it turned into a high school play where the remainder of the plot was improvised by children. Should have just rolled the credits after Drogon melted the throne, and then I'd give the episode a 5/10 instead of a 0/10
  25. Rafi

Singing

Get thyself to a karaoke event next bxp weekend!
  26. Rafi

A Song of Ice and Fire

I was fine with the overall bulletpoints, but so much of this season felt tv gimmicky hyper focused on rushed character arc development / closure and losing site of the world at large.
  27. CosMoee

A Song of Ice and Fire

Lmao https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/d3nd8v/nostradamus-predicted-game-of-thrones?utm_source=vicefbusads
  1. Load more activity