RuneScape

RuneScape

View Stats:
Deathcon Feb 23, 2021 @ 1:18pm
The Gladiatorz are Recruiting
¸„¤°'ˆˆ'°¤„¸¸„¤°'ˆ THE GLADIATORZ ~ 20 YEARS STRONG ˆ'°¤„¸¸„¤°'ˆˆ'°¤„¸

"Greatness is forever"

Community - Inclusivity - Trust - Empowerment

Founded in February 2001, "Gladz" is the oldest active clan in RuneScape. We consider ourselves an expansive online community--one which transcends strictly in-game activities. We offer a variety of opportunities for members of the clan to interact and develop meaningful friendships. With our large community, relaxed attitude, and variety of events, we work to make our members' RuneScape experience more enjoyable.

Clan Chat: The Gladiatorz / Timezone: EST (GMT-5)
Founded: February 15th, 2001 / Home World: 39
Current Leadership: Deathcon & Bleedblack
Clan Type: Social/Community - PvM - Monthly Competitions - Daily Events
RSOF QFC: 290-291-32-66202722

I - Joining/Requirements

Requirements to Join

Be a RuneScape member
Willing to show activity in-game and on our off-site forums
Join our discord server and be ranked.

Activity Requirements
Our activity requirement is as simple as gaining experience in game each month. We understand that members have busy lives and we never want being in the clan to feel like a chore.

Joining The Gladiatorz
To join our clan you'll need to register and fill out an application on our off-site forums.
It can be found by google searching "The Gladiatorz", we're the first result.
This should only take you a few minutes to complete, once it is done you can be invited to the clan.

Junior Trial Period
Upon joining the clan you will be paired up with two experienced and knowledgeable Mentors. These members will stick by you through your Junior member period with the goal of ensuring that you feel welcome in Gladz and are able to settle into our community. They'll be your first point of contact and are available to answer any questions you may have about the clan. Your Mentors will also assist you in successfully progressing past the Junior rank and into full Gladiator membership. Doing so requires that you show forum and game activity, as well as register an account on our Discord server.

II - Clan Events

The Gladiatorz love events, in fact we have a whole team dedicated to hosting events for the clan. These include PvM events, skilling events, weekly citadel events (capping isn't a clan requirement), Monthly competitions with prizes, and Discord events like Cards Against humanity and Karaoke.

A small preview of clan events

The following is what you can look forward to once you join Gladz.
- Clan Raids
- PvM Learning Events
- ROTS
- Skilling Events
- GWD1/2 Masses
- Nex/AOD Masses
- Dungeoneering
- Discord Events (Movies/Games)
- Competitions and Raffles
- Minigames
- Hide 'N Seek
- Pictionary
- Karaoke

III - Ranks and Roles

Leaders - Deputy Owner
Leaders are responsible for overseeing the many ranks and teams in the clan, ensuring that things run smoothly.

Riders of Rohan - Overseer
Riders serve as the clan's council, and work alongside the Leaders to enforce rules and help guide the clan.

Elite Cavaliers - Coordinator
Elite is a rank for our standout members. Those who are the backbone of the clan, and add to the community in positive ways.

Cavaliers - Organizer
These are the people on our events, recruitment, and mentoring teams. Members on these teams host events for the clan, recruit new members, and help our applicants through the initial trial period. These roles are open to any member who has completed their Junior Gladiator period.

Loyalty Ranks - Admin through Corporal
Legendary Gladiator - 10 years in the clan.
Old School Gladiator - 5 years in the clan.
Veteran Gladiator - 1.5 years in the clan.
Loyal Gladiator - Six months in the clan.
Gladiator - One month in the clan.
Junior Gladiator - New members.
Last edited by Deathcon; Mar 18, 2021 @ 8:40am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
DeadBeforeNoon Feb 26, 2021 @ 3:50pm 
I have been apart of this community for the past couple years and the members have been so welcoming and knowledgeable. I was able to max this account from being guided in the right direction. The other bonus is that I have built many new friendships and bonds. So if you're looking for a well rounded community who is a friendly bunch come check us out!
christopherowan Feb 26, 2021 @ 4:53pm 
I joined about a month ago and Gladiatorz made me feel welcome from the beginning. They assign you mentors to help you transition into the clan. There is always discussion and advice in the clan chat and events going on. No matter what you are looking for in a clan, Gladiatorz most likely has it.
I've been part of this clan since the beginning of February, and it has been AWESOME. Fun events, invigorating conversations, and an overall mature and friendly community. I highly recommend giving Gladiatorz a shot if you're looking for a clan!
Sloth Mar 25, 2021 @ 8:46am 
Great clan! I've been with them for about a Month now and they've been especially friendly and nice to me who is new to a lot of the content.
Kate May 3, 2021 @ 12:54am 
Gladz is an amazing community to be a part of! Gladz has daily events, a super active discord server, and off-site forums. There's always something going on! Come be a part of our friendly and active community. :ponyisland:
Hess May 24, 2021 @ 12:37pm 
Been a part of the Gladz family for years, love it here! Check us out :D
I've been a part of The Gladiatorz for 6 months now, and wouldn't change a thing here.
Check us out if you want more friends to play with!
Xoibur Jun 10, 2022 @ 7:56am 
I love being part of this amazing community! Everyone has been extremely welcoming and made me feel right at home.
Xoibur Jun 27, 2022 @ 1:07pm 
The Gladiatorz are recruiting! Come join us!
Xoibur Jul 12, 2022 @ 7:35am 
Hope everyone is having a great week so far!
RogerThatBoss Jul 14, 2022 @ 2:26pm 
WIlling to Join I am interested in this clan. ingame name "FatFingered"
I have restarted not too long ago but I have experience with the game.
Xoibur Jul 20, 2022 @ 12:55pm 
Added you in game!
Xoibur Jul 29, 2022 @ 11:25am 
Happy Friday yall
RogerThatBoss Jul 29, 2022 @ 2:29pm 
Originally posted by Xoibur:
Happy Friday yall
Happy Friday I will be on sometime today I had to go out of town for work.
Xoibur Aug 28, 2022 @ 6:16pm 
Let's get those gains!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50