Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

8 minutes ago, Ewhenn said:

I'll see your 3 and raise you 2.  

Was wondering if we’d be seeing you around at all! Some of your old crew was ‘scaping again recently. 

Glad for the biannual “I’m still alive” post! Make it yearly - we worry about you. 

2 minutes ago, Rafi said:

Glad for the biannual ?“I’m still alive” post! Make it yearly - we worry about you. 

Swooping in with your daily dose of pedantry to tell you that "biannual" means twice a year :reporter:

22 minutes ago, Rafi said:

Was wondering if we’d be seeing you around at all! Some of your old crew was ‘scaping again recently. 

Glad for the biannual “I’m still alive” post! Make it yearly - we worry about you. 

Good to see some old names around here. 

Never would have guessed that they would have been playing RS again.  Still take a long time to level in this game?  The kiddos keep me busy, haha.

10 hours ago, Ewhenn said:

Good to see some old names around here. 

Never would have guessed that they would have been playing RS again.  Still take a long time to level in this game?  The kiddos keep me busy, haha.

:hi: I think Destroyer25 and 321Hello123 are the most active. I jump on every so often for a little while. Hope all is well with ya brotha!

You can still level kinda afk but it isn't as easy as before, unfortunately you dropped off like 6 months before the end of being able to completely AFK at nightmare zone, that's how I maxed my combat and mage. Saved me ages.

On 5/1/2019 at 11:03 PM, Beric said:

Swooping in with your daily dose of pedantry to tell you that "biannual" means twice a year :reporter:

I always thought I learned that it could be used either way. False memories. Apparently you have to change the a for an e. Tmyk!

Just now, prince sarek said:

so i logged into osrs and these kida are talking about eating ass and shit.

Welcome to the 2019 internet :reporter:

prince sarek
1 hour ago, Beric said:

Welcome to the 2019 internet :reporter:

these kids now days are nasty, why dont they just go to the ge and yell out avengers spoilers like a grown up.

On 5/4/2019 at 5:37 PM, prince sarek said:

these kids now days are nasty, why dont they just go to the ge and yell out avengers spoilers like a grown up.

:stupid:

On 5/4/2019 at 4:30 PM, prince sarek said:

so i logged into osrs and these kida are talking about eating ass and shit.

and you came into chat talking about arya stark and the hound... whatever that meant. lol

prince sarek
2 hours ago, Bobby said:

and you came into chat talking about arya stark and the hound... whatever that meant. lol

all jokes.  Just wanted to see reaction in chat lol

4 hours ago, Bobby said:

"gladz chat"

You guys are using Gladz Chat again? The nostalgia is real.  Love it.  

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Erador said:

@Ewhenn takes too long to level up. I tried doing it for a few weeks, but just cannot be f*'ed to do this again as an adult, lol.

I keep myself occupied with other things like netflix while afking nmz

On 5/28/2019 at 2:26 PM, Erador said:

@Ewhenn takes too long to level up. I tried doing it for a few weeks, but just cannot be f*'ed to do this again as an adult, lol.

I was lucky, I picked up at the start of OSRS where I could just set up in NMZ with full guthan and train for 6 hours straight without doing anything. Got all my combat stats that way, If I had to level normally I wouldn't have a chance.