Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

After a 15 year 'break' I'm back on RS... my main Darthryan still has 4 years ban remaining so repurposed an old pure. Back then Gladz were allied with I think BK, ZF and I can't remember the 4th I think it was EA? forming 'The Alliance', still remember a massive battle we had vs DI I think?, struggled to get us all on one server. 

Edited by Oofans
On 7/11/2020 at 3:33 AM, Oofans said:

After a 15 year 'break' I'm back on RS... my main Darthryan still has 4 years ban remaining so repurposed an old pure. Back then Gladz were allied with I think BK, ZF and I can't remember the 4th I think it was EA? forming 'The Alliance', still remember a massive battle we had vs DI I think?, struggled to get us all on one server. 

I remember your name

It was BK, "The", Jaguars, TMRD

Edited by Orlando

Aye- we defeated ZF in the last war of RS Classic and the first war of RS2. 

Also fight DI and BK later on when they got too big for their britches. 

I have vague memories of your name, but am afraid I don’t remember you personally. Welcome back though! 

11 hours ago, Orlando said:

I remember your name

It was BK, "The", Jaguars, TMRD

Yeah I got a few of them mixed up, I love that the history has been recorded, it's awesome to look back and read about the old wars. 

Recognise the both of you but it was so long ago I don't think I really remember anyone personally, one name I think was TheJoker and some numbers that I used to PK a lot with but other than that it's all kinda hazy. Good to see you're both still here though! Not surprised you are Rafi, from all the emails you'd send out trying to encourage us to come back for wars lol. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 8:03 AM, Oofans said:

Yeah I got a few of them mixed up, I love that the history has been recorded, it's awesome to look back and read about the old wars. 

Recognise the both of you but it was so long ago I don't think I really remember anyone personally, one name I think was TheJoker and some numbers that I used to PK a lot with but other than that it's all kinda hazy. Good to see you're both still here though! Not surprised you are Rafi, from all the emails you'd send out trying to encourage us to come back for wars lol. 

I remember you from around 04 and early 05, hope all is well!

On 8/24/2020 at 3:56 PM, Yoda said:

I remember your name a bit.  I too am of old.  Anyone heard from Des Troyer/Dan?

He played OSRS the first couple years it was out but i don't think I've seen him log on in about a year.

• 1 month later...

Its crazy to me that 18 years later? (jesus christ im getting old) i still recognize some names in the forums here.  Been muddling around in OSRS for the past week and having some fun.  Hope everyone from back in the day is doing well (and i guess those of you i dont know too :P )

<3

Poope/Sean

ps-  i have an account with my chars name on here but im pretty sure i created it with a work email at place i no longer work lol.  Not sure who i should contact about that if anyone?  I'm not super worried about it.

Edited by kharinotov
On 9/1/2020 at 9:55 PM, -Finaltank- said:

Sup. Dropping by on my yearly check-ins. Rafi is a champ 

I'm surprised you aren't playing osrs. Granted I'm not either, but that's cause I'm on real Runescape.