Looking for old Gladz

Fluffz

1 hour ago, The Rocket said:

Old people assemble! 

@Kewldewd got my tip.it message and showed up today! He's still in touch with Nightman Jr too, so hopefully he resurfaces tomorrow. 

7 hours ago, Mkm2384 said:

Made an attempt to get into the old email I used back then for MSN and checked my skype but unfortunately I wasn't able to come up with anything. If i remember right Zohm/Zwicked used to be friends with Beep IRL so I'll shoot him a message next time i see him in game.

Yeah, I lost access to my old MSN email too after MSN died. It was no doubt hacked by someone who thought I'd use it for my RS account. 

8 hours ago, Nightman Jr said:

Hi!

Has had forum account for 10 years.  Has 5 posts. 

SHAME!

Unlucky for you, we can no longer access the old forums to merge your post count in. Doomed to newb status. (I'm sure Kewldewd would want me to tell you that).

On 1/27/2021 at 11:03 PM, Rafi said:

Has had forum account for 10 years.  Has 5 posts. 

SHAME!

Unlucky for you, we can no longer access the old forums to merge your post count in. Doomed to newb status. (I'm sure Kewldewd would want me to tell you that).

just match him with your post count and call it good :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 9:57 PM, Rafi said:

Any chance that any of you can get ahold of @Sneaky One, Echo69x, @Zach (knightmare25), @Ninexblue, @Sal Bandini, @Sneaky One, wkd tyger, @Neohot Blaze, @Nightman Jr or @Beeppuddogs for me?

Thus far the forums haven't worked. If you are in touch with any of these folks through other means please ask them to reach out to me!

Well you found me! Just a little late for the reunion but no worries. Now that I can access the forum and I have discord, I'll be around here and there. 

14 hours ago, Beeppuddogs said:

Well you found me! Just a little late for the reunion but no worries. Now that I can access the forum and I have discord, I'll be around here and there. 

Why hello you :reporter: 

2 hours ago, Yoda Sith said:

Is there a way to get emails when I'm sent a message on the forums? Seems like it used to do that. 

58 minutes ago, Felicia said:

This, and make sure that if you don’t use a real email on the forums, that you at least set up mail forwarding to your real email. 

On 11/6/2020 at 4:22 AM, Krystal said:

I have no idea what my credit card numbers are.  I provided them with my grandmother's name which would have been on the cards, and I came up with a bunch of other stuff to try to prove it's me, but they still declined.  I haven't tried recently though. My last attempts were in 2018, and some people are saying that people lately have been getting them back more easily idk.  I've become buds with Ghjjf (isn't that crazy? loll) and he's even provided me with my IP address of back then (taken off DI forums) for me to provide to them as proof as well.  So maybe that will work, idk.  A pmod recently looked into it, and it sounds like they treat ex-pmod accounts even more seriously than those that had never been modded before.  So apparently being a pmod back then is biting me in the ass as well.  Sigh. :(  It would be great to get it back in case I wanted to play the latest RS version, but at least I'm not really wasting my time leveling on OSRS since everyone's account had to start over again.  Currently lvl 101 after only 2 weeks lol.  Moving on up.

Edit: Tried to appeal again. Literally instantly declined. Like they clearly aren't even reading the info I gave them at the end of the recovery request. 

I got lucky and recovered my account... twice actually. Got hacked, recovered, the hacker recovered, but I recovered again... I didn't actually provide much info beyond when my account was made, email addresses, when I first subbed to members, and people on my friends list. I just checked and looks like I still have access. Yay

Edited by Orlando
2 hours ago, Orlando said:

I got lucky and recovered my account... twice actually. Got hacked, recovered, the hacker recovered, but I recovered again... I didn't actually provide much info beyond when my account was made, email addresses, when I first subbed to members, and people on my friends list. I just checked and looks like I still have access. Yay

You aren't the first to say this, so I'm not sure why it's a struggle for me.  Some people said that Jagex hold onto old Pmod accounts more tightly or something but idk because I was able to recover it a few years ago. =\ 

• 1 month later...